How do women work?

Guess what? I'm engaged to The Conceited Jerk [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stretched myself and rolled my neck while sighing in accomplishment. I had finally finished cooking. That Kim Jerk seriously owned me big time, no joke. I lazily dragged my feet towards the living room but as I was lowering myself to sit on the couch, the doorbell rang, causing a slight curse to escape my lips. Didn't he have the passcode? Why would he ring the bell and bother me? Geez. 

"I really hope you didn't forget the pass-What the hell are YOU doing here?" I snapped as soon as my eyes landed on the figure standing on my doorsteps. She shrugged ily and stepped in while I stared at her dumbfounded. Who the hell had told her she could step in MY house anyway? I sure didn't and I was pretty sure the wall didn't grow a mouth and told her she could. 

"I'm here to warn you Kwon Jieun. Break this marriage off and I'll consider saving your stupid Oppa's heart. L Oppa doesn't need you. You don't deserve him. That's how things are." She sneered with her stupid squeaking voice. I rose a fascinated brow and crossed my arms, "Well Park Minhee, no one invited you here and you should be grateful I didn't slam the door on your plastic pretty face. And who the heck do you think you are? Coming in MY house, telling me to break MY marriage off and threatening me?? No wait, you're using MY brother to threaten me. Ha. Do you perhaps watch too many dramas? Girl, these things don't work in the real world, get your self together and come back to reality." 

"Well Kwon Jieun, you don't know who I am so just shut up. I'm just as powerful as you are. Don't think too high of yourself." 

"And who would you be if not a crazy woman? Oh wait. Is that the power you're so proud about? Craziness? Right." 

"Tsk tsk tsk. Do you know who you're talking to? I'm the president of L Oppa's fandom and I'm representing every fan when I say you have to break the marriage off. We don't want L Oppa to stay with you, just accept it." I bit the inside of my cheeks to stop myself from laughing my off. She seriously needed a doctor. Why was she so proud about being the president of...of Kim Jerk's fandom? Pff. That was so freaking laughable. And to think she was so proud of it. Was she serious? Gosh. 

"Oh my Gosh! Were you cooking for my L Oppa?? This is trash! Who knows what you added in! He definitely can't eat it!" Minhee suddenly squeaked and before I could prevent it from happening she threw all the full pots and pans on the floor and slammed the plates on the kitchen counter, fragmenting them in small pieces right in front of my eyes. I stood there frozen, blinking my eyes repeatedly as I watched her completely taken aback. Snapping back from the shock and realizing she had really done it I started raging, anger rapidly piling in me.

"WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING PARK MINHEE?!?!" I raged going berserk. The floor was stained and dirty, the pots were completely emptied, the counter was a disaster, there wasn't a plate that hadn't been shattered mercilessly...In short the kitchen was a complete mess. 

"I'm saving L Oppa's life! You ! Who do you think you are to prepare his dinner?! I won't let you damage him! Get it in your head Kwon Jieun, L Oppa is way too out of reach for you." I clenched my fists tightly as I gritted my teeth. What I couldn't believe was that she was really getting angry over a simple dinner. How childish was that? And most of all, how STUPID was that? Made me wonder from what drama she had taken the inspiration. But no matter how stupid her reason was, I was seriously getting mad and throwing her a good punch in that moment seemed more appealing than anything else. Firstly, because she had shown just how low her level of maturity and intelligence was. Secondly, because she had just barged in my house and had just shattered all the plates and had screwed the dinner I had prepared with so much effort. I couldn't hold it back anymore. 

With a glare I grabbed her collar, "For your information Park Minhee, I am your L Oppa's fiancé and I have all the rights to do whatever I want with him. Wether is cooking dinner, or ironing his clothes, or even kissing him, that's none of your business. Get it straight in your small chicken brain. If you keep this up I won't hold back. You don't know who you're going against Park Minhee. I can do things you can't even think about. Now, if you want to keep your pretty face I suggest you leave MY house immediately." I concluded harshly letting my grip around her collar go while she stumbled on her steps and fell on the carpeted floor. When she looked up her eyes were glassy and tears were threatening to roll down. I frowned, not having expected that sort of reaction, however when someone harshly pushed me out of the way I quickly got the hang of her devilish game. 

"You really have a rotten heart." I snarled with deep hatred, not surprised when my very own brother turned around to glare at me, his eyes filled with disappointment and sorrow. 

"What did you do to Minhee?!" He roared while helping the she devil up. If I hadn't been that hurt I would have probably laughed at the whole situation. My brother had been so damn blinded by his love for Minhee that he couldn't even notice the mess she had created in the kitchen. 

"Why would I even answer? Why would I even explain the whole situation when you won't believe my words anyway? Would you believe me if I told you she came here and threatened to hurt you if I didn't break the marriage with Myungsoo off? Would you believe me if I told you she shattered all the plates on the kitchen counter and threw the pots on the floor because she didn't want me to cook for him?" I was on the verge of tears. His eyes...I could see he didn't believe me one bit. He was looking at me as if I had grown another head. Why wouldn't he believe me? Was I so untrustworthy? What exactly had I done to make him believe I was such a despicable person? 

"You're lying Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter