Kim Soojin

Guess what? I'm engaged to The Conceited Jerk [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MYUNGSOO's POV

    "Hey Myungsoo" I halted and turned around. Jieun's head was poking out of our bedroom's door. Her hair was damp and its ends were dripping, thus I assumed she just had a shower.    "Yes?"    "Could you please lend me some clothes? Apparently my maid packed only shorts and tank-tops and it's freaking cold. I promise I'll go buy some tomorrow and won't bother you again. Just for today please." She smiled cheekily making me feel relieved that she was now feeling a tiny bit better.    "Sure" I nodded and headed towards the bedroom, "Let me find something for you" I stretched out my hand and attempted to open the semi-closed door but her shriek stopped me. Not without startling me as I threw her a look.   "Nono don't worry! Thanks but I'll do it myself, don't bother!" She reasoned awkwardly but I shrugged and pushed the door. It wasn't a bother as she thought it was anyway.   "No, really Myungsoo! I can manage-I'm only wrapped in a towel!" She lastly hollered while I froze. Oooh so that was why she was so persistent and was not letting me in...I grinned, bowed slightly in apology and closed the door once again.    As I was heading back to our living-room there was a knock coming from the front-door. I scrunched up my nose, holding back a laugh, assuming it was Soojin. She would always knock, forgetting about the oh so fantastic invention called doorbell.    "Yah, when will you-"   "Don't you dare say it, Oppa. I don't like doorbells so what? Where's your woman anyway? I'm not here to talk with you." She sulked as soon as I swung the door open. I grinned in response, earning a frown from her.    "Come here Soojin-ah~ and she's not my woman, just saying." I mumbled while tightly wrapping my arms around her tiny waist. She struggled in my embrace, "Yeah sure, and what would you call your fiancé?"    "Hey Kim Jerk, I heard some-Oh..." Jieun's voice interrupted me as I opened my mouth to respond wittily to Soojin. I froze, feeling as if I had been caught red-handed, thus I loosened my grip around Soojin.   "Oh Jieun, I wasn't...We weren't doing anything, she's-"   "Stop. I didn't say anything, did I?" She rose a hand, obviously signaling me to shut it. My gaze unconsciously traced her figure, noting how my shirt was too big for her, how she had wore it with a pair of sweat-pants and how she managed to look gorgeous even in such a simple outfit.  I shook my head, *get a hold of yourself Kim Myungsoo*    "Awwwe don't need to hide it wifey. I'm happy you're jealous~" Hearing my words, her head snapped while her eyes coldly glared at me, making me unconsciously shiver. That woman, she surely knew how to scare someone.  Well at least I didn't have to worry about someone trying to her.    "Oh yes, and pigs have wings." She retorted rolling her eyes at me. But behind her strong mask, I knew she was still affected by whatever had happened before I came back. And Soojin wasn't here for nothing.  Jieun then stared at me, her arms crossed and one foot tapping against the floor. I rose a brow, not understanding what she was trying to hint.    "Well? Are you going to let your friend stand there? Be polite and let her in! Gosh, do I have to teach you how to treat a guest?"    As I complied wordlessly and closed the front door I heard Soojin chuckling beside me,  "Oppa, I already like her."        JIEUN's POV    "Hello Jieun-ssi, I'm Kim Soojin. I'm sorry I'm disturbing you at this hour." The girl apologized while bowing in respect. My eyes widened at her gesture, it wasn't like I was her superior or an aged woman, she didn't have to be so formal. We were probably around the same age anyway.  "Oh no! Don't feel sorry! I'm happy you're here! At least I don't have to be alone with this jerk." I reasoned, gently gripping her shoulders and pulling her back to a straight and comfortable position.  Once I took a close look at her I frowned. Her face felt so familiar. Had I already met her somewhere?  I forced myself to remember and only when my attention fell on her specs did I bring the pieces together.    "It's you! The girl of that day!" I snapped my fingers in realization while her eyes widened as well, finally recognizing me.      Flashback   I was walking out of the ladies while balling up the tissue I had used to wipe my hands, when an acute shriek caught my attention. I didn't mean to meddle into their business but when I saw at least ten girls cornering one defenseless girl I knew I needed to help her. That was just not fair. Ten vs one? How vile. But then again, it wasn't like bullies played fair.  I sighed, threw the tissue into the wastebin, and headed towards the group that was creating commotion in the middle of the hallway. I tsked disapprovingly, if they really wanted to bully someone they at least should have chosen a more hidden place. Such lame bullies they were.    "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter