How much do you know me?

Guess what? I'm engaged to The Conceited Jerk [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stirred in my sleep and stretched out my arms, loving the feeling of my joints cracking.

 That was probably the best thing of the mornings. 

Satisfied, I my side and snuggled more into the pillow, which felt so warm at the touch that it almost seemed a bo-wait. I started to pat and trace the features of the so called pillow and froze. It actually WAS a body. I instantly shot my eyes open just to meet another pair of annoyed and frustrated eyes, my hand frozen on his face. 
Noticing his glare, I removed it immediately and grinned innocently at him. In that moment it didn't matter if I had woken up on the bed when I clearly had fallen asleep on the floor, the only thing that was busying my mind was that Myungsoo was shooting me daggers and that I had to escape before he avenged himself for having been woken up by none other than the lucky me. I'm obviously being sarcastic duh. 

"How dare you ruin my precious sleep?!?!" 

"Ah...ummm...errrr...I'm...sorry?" I trailed off innocently and squeaked when he glared at me and hastily sat up. Fearing he would do something to me I shot up from the bed and fled out of the bedroom, running for dear life towards the bathroom to lock myself in. With Myungsoo running like a raging buffalo towards me I turned towards the hallway that led to the bathroom but soon stopped in my tracks.

"Yah! I'm--"

"Shhh!!" I shut him up tilting my head and gesturing to the figure that was standing in the hallway, phone pressed against her ear. I took a step back and hid behind the wall, dragging the Kim boy with me. 

"Yes! It's so freaking wide and fancy! They're rich from head to the tips of their toes, I tell you! Like, his sister's apartment is so luxurious and it's probably nothing compared to their mansion!" There was a pause as she listened to the other line speaking. I looked at the airport boy and shared a confused look with him. 

"And you even have to ask? Of course I met him! He's so freaking hot compared to how he is on screen! And Jieun totally doesn't deserve him. I mean, she's an alright girl, but come on! Her looks cannot stand against Myungsoo's....Yeah! You're so right! When you told me she was ugly I couldn't believe it, but now that I've seen it myself, I really think she isn't enough for him. And I bet Myungsoo Oppa must feel so bad having to marry her...She's just lucky she's rich as hell. But I swear this plan is going to work because L totally has the hots for me!" She shrieked as I listened, utterly shocked at her words. Where was the friendly and innocent girl now? She had completely changed from how she had been the day before and I actually thought she was an alright girl, geez. 

"Yup, don't worry, Chanyeol is too dumb to get what's going on. He's so clueless that he's convinced I really do love him." She chuckled evilly and by now I was boiling in anger with Myungsoo staring at me, wondering what I would do. I bit my lips and closed my eyes to calm myself down, but with my hot temper, the task wasn't as easy as it would have been for a normal person. 

"Of course! How could you think I had really fallen for him?! I'm just using him! Gosh, I must be really a great actress-" Minhee gasped as my palm made contact with her cheek, turning her head to the side. She cupped completely shocked her sore spot, her eyes widening, incredulous of what I had just done. I glared at her, daring her to say anything in front of me, the clueless and dumb man's sister. I could hear Myungsoo's steps behind me as her eyes enlarged even more, panicking at the situation she had just gotten herself into. 

"So now what? Where's the great actress uh? Clueless and dumb uh? Chanyeol might me clueless but he's not dumb. He's just too innocent for someone as evil as you! And what? Did you just say you're using him? Who? MY brother?? Ha. And you're so proud of that! Yeah, as if it was actually something to be proud of. Stop this now and I'll consider saving your sorry . Out of MY house. And I don't wanna see you again, ever." I hissed between gritted teeth. I wasn't punching her to death and for that Chanyeol owed me big time. Ooh if only she hadn't been the clueless and dumb man's first love, the heck I would have stood there without doing anything! 

"What? What are you talking about? Jieun are you alright? Have you had a nightmare? Do you want me to call Chanyeol for you?" She questioned innocently, wearing a worried face. And I would have really fallen for her acts if I hadn't overheard her conversation at the phone. Her actions made me even angrier. She was lying right in front of my face even after having been caught red-handed. It was like adding gasoline to the fire. 

"I see. Denying till the end uh? I said, out of my house. Now!" I shouted, loosing it. She was crossing the line, she was going overboard and I wasn't surely going to stand there and watch her fooling everyone. Because she had fooled everyone. 

"You heard her. You heard MY FIANCÉ. She said out. Oh, and for your information, MY FIANCÉ isn't ugly. She actually is one of the most gorgeous girl I have ever met and either the whole word has gone blind, either you're the one who's gone mad. And I think the latter is most probably what happened. I'm sorry, if you want I can set an appointment with the best doctor in town for you. And please, who has the hots for you? Me obviously not." The conceited jerk said shocking me. But I managed to hide my surprise as I continued staring at Minhee. The cunning girl pretended being puzzled, as if she didn't know what was going on. 

"What are the two of you talking about? I'm sorry, but I don't understand-"

"Cut the crap Park Minhee. I'm really getting angry. And an angry Jieun isn't what you would like to see, let alone being the victim of her anger." She was lucky I was holding back for my brother, otherwise she would have already been on the floor with a bleeding nose and a bruised eye. 

This time she wiped off her innocent mask and rolled her eyes. "Gosh, Kwon Jieun, you're such a burden, and to say I wanted to spare you. Guess I'll have to get rid of you as well...But oh well, you can go and cry with your dum brother once I'm finished with this ." My nose flared at her words and if Myungsoo hadn't held me back, she would have been death before she could even blink her eyes. 

"What are your true intentions ? And be ware that no one uses MY brother without paying the rightful consequences." 

"Do you even need to ask? Isn't it obvious? Can't you see that L Oppa is suffering because of you? Can't you realize that you don't deserve to be his wife? You're embarrassing him Kwon Jieun and we, L's fans, won't allow you to upset our dear oppa. I so deserve him more than you do! You're nothing but rich Kwon Jieun! No one would want you to be their wife or girlfriend for the ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter