Lies

Guess what? I'm engaged to The Conceited Jerk [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day at school had been dreadful. Jiyong oppa had sent us all to school and with his fancy red Maserati we surely didn't pass unnoticed. Not to mention that three handsome and very popular idols had stepped out from the same car. As if the death glares from their fangirls hadn't been enough, Jiyong had smartly decided to reveal himself to everyone by stepping out of his car as well. If my death hadn't been already planned then it surely was when he had decided to hug me in a comforting manner. I appreciated that he wanted to comfort me, I really did, but he seriously needed to think before acting because now, at the end of the day, I had the whole school female population against me. First of all, because I had stepped out from the same car as Byunghun,Taemin and airport boy, second because Jiyong had hugged me and third, because someone had spread the voice that Chanyeol's lack of attention in class and hard cold eyes had been caused by me. Thanks God they still didn't know about my marriage with the airport boy, however I knew it wouldn't be long before everyone knew it, after all it had been already announced to the media. 

"Who is she to hug our Jiyong oppa anyway?" A girl muttered as I walked past her. I rolled my eyes. Since the morning everyone had been talking about it and I was getting tired of it. At least three times I had been on the verge of shouting that he was my freaking brother and I was no , but I had restrained myself and had shrugged. Why should I explain it to them anyways? They seemed happy with gossiping about me so there was no need to clarify. 

"I don't know but I heard she has a lot of money. Maybe she's threatened him to do it?" Another girl replied. I rolled my eyes once again. Gosh, they really watched too many dramas. I turned around to face them and they froze on spot. 

"Would you please stop talking as if I wasn't here? It's annoying." I glared at the two girls and slammed my locker in anger. "Open your mouths again and I swear you'll regret ever learning to speak in the first place." I hissed and walked away, happy when a trio of girls that had watched the scene, scurried off in fear. Well at least being feared meant that they wouldn't bad mouth me again. 

As I waited for Taemin and Byunghun, who by the way had decided to transfer here, someone gently grabbed my hand and I looked up to meet the last person I wanted to see in that moment. 

"Hey Jieun, I wanted to apologize for this morning, I really do want to befriend you-"

"Are you really doing it? Do you really need to keep this up?" I snapped ignoring the glare that Chanyeol was sending me. It was so obvious that she was trying to act as the victim when in fact she wasn't. 

"What? Keep what up? Jieun why are you behaving like this? I'm sorry for whatever I did to-"

"Enough Minhee. She doesn't deserve your apologizes. You have nothing to be sorry for, instead SHE should be the one apologizing. Don't waste your breath. Let's go." My fists clenched tightly as Minhee shot me a proud look while Chanyeol turned around to drag her away. Why wouldn't he believe me? Why would I lie in the first place if Minhee was a good girl? 
Without thinking twice I grabbed his wrist, "Oppa, why won't you believe me? I'm telling you the truth! Why would I lie to you if she was the right girl for you? Why do you believe her and not me? I'm your sister Chanyeol! Doesn't the fact that I willingly took over the company show that I really do care about you??"

"Are you trying to make me feel guilty Jieun???? Wow. You really are something. I swear Jieun, you really changed. And I said that I'm not your Oppa. For all I know we are strangers." He harshly shook my hand off, his words resonating in my head as a pang shot into my heart. I stubbornly grabbed his hand again not wanting to let go. He turned around, sending me an angry look, "Let go Jieun." He growled lowly but I shook my head, "Not until you get back some freaking sense in your head." 
He huffed and roughly pushed me away, my grip loosening around his wrist. I stumbled on my feet, widening my eyes and trying to balance myself as I almost tripped over the stairs. However, I was lucky enough when to arms grabbed me and safely pushed me back on my feet. I looked at Chanyeol with pained eyes. Did he really not care about me anymore? 

"What the heck dude?? Are you ing crazy?? She could have seriously hurt herself!!!" Myungsoo holle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter