Generous

Guess what? I'm engaged to The Conceited Jerk [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my God Jieunieeeeeeeee~~~" Jiyong shrieked running towards me and engulfing me in a tight embrace. 

Yup, the infamous GDragon had just acted like a teenage girl in crisis and yes, he had always been like that. I patted his back comfortingly, although it should have been the other way around since I was the one who had almost been abused by the Jerk...

"Yah! I don't care if you're my sunbae or whatever! And I don't care if you're her fiancé! We have never agreed on this arranged marriage, our little Jieun is still too young to do those things you wanted to do with her! You shameless bastard!" Chanyeol growled lowly and only then did I notice the girl standing beside him. She was quite a beauty I tell you, long light brown hair, milky skin, long legs and nice curves, the eyeliner making her eyes look more deep and the red lipstick emphasizing her plump lips. She noticed I was looking at her and smiled at me, but although I wanted to smile back, something about her didn't convince me and I ended up staring at her blankly. I decided I should at least greet her, thus I rose my hand to wave at her but my attention was soon diverted elsewhere when I saw Chanyeol charging towards the Jerk.
I quickly wriggled out of Jiyong's embrace and grabbed the hem of Chanyeol's t-shirt, luckily managing to make him stop whatever he was going to do. The jerk owed me good time. 

"What are you doing Jieunie?!" 

"I'm stopping you from doing something stupid. I am not as defenseless as the jerk thinks and you know it, so why are you angry? I am capable of punishing him myself." I explained "Now would you mind introducing that beautiful girl to me?" I gestured towards the girl who smiled proudly at my sentence and latched herself around Chanyeol's arm. My cute brother grinned widely and slung his arm around her shoulders, immediately making me understand what sort of relationship tied them together. 

"Jieun, I'm happy to introduce my girlfriend Minhee to you! She was eager to meet you so I brought her here with me and Jiyong hyung.  Isn't she cute? She begged me to let her meet you and I couldn't say no, could I?" He beamed excitedly. I smiled at my brother shifting my gaze on Minhee who, instead of looking at me like she should have since Chanyeol was actually introducing her to me, was staring oddly at the Jerk. I frowned in suspicion, but shrugged. After all Myungsoo was honestly a quite handsome boy and I couldn't blame her for staring, although she had a boyfriend. 

"Hi Minhee, I'm Jieun! You don't know how shocked I am to meet you! Are you sure Chanyeol isn't using you to cover up his relationship with Baekhyun oppa?" I teased Chanyeol earning a creepy glare from him. 

"I know right? I swear I'm starting to doubt him too! I mean, he and Baekhyun are always together!" Minhee played along and I couldn't help but laugh. She was funny and easy-going and I could see why my brother had fallen for her, she was beautiful and her personality seemed to be just as beautiful. 

"Hey stop it you two! Baekhyun and I aren't gay! Well I don't know about him, but I surely am not. So stop it." He pouted offended as we all snickered, except for the Jerk that is. 

"Awweee but I actually shipped Baekyeol...Wouldn't mind having Baekhyun as a brother in law, he always treats me delicious food...Hey Jiyong Oppa! Would you consider dating Baek Oppa?" 

"WHAT?! Yah, it was fun as long as it was Chanyeol, why involve me now???" The mentioned whined while I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior. He was so not five years older than me! 

"Oh hey Jieun, I'm sorry but shouldn't you tend your fiancé's wounds? I think Chanyeol Oppa hit him a little too hard..." Minhee interjected jokingly throwing her boyfriend a reprimanding look. I swear, if it hadn't been for her I would have completely forgotten about the Jerk, but that was something no one was going to know or my first impression on Chanyeol's first girlfriend would have been quite negative. And that would have only meant a disappointed Chanyeol, which meant I would be disappointed as well, which meant I would hate myself for the rest of my life because really, I loved my two brothers dearly and if there was something I could do for them, I would do it without thinking twice, even if that meant sacrificing my own happiness. 

 

------


"Ouch ouch ouch, be gentler woman!" Myungsoo hissed as I tended to his bruised lip. I knocked lightly his forehead utterly annoyed. For Pete's sake, he had been whimpering like a sissy for all the day and I surely wasn't going to stand another one of his acts. 

"Jesus, freaking man up you sissy!" I snapped eliciting laughter amongst our guests, who by the way had increased in number since Taemin and Byunghun had decided to show up uninvited, but so were the others so no one was going to complain. Or at least I wasn't going to complain, I didn't know about Myungsoo though, but it wasn't like he stood any chance against six people...Fine, make it five since Minhee seemed to quite have the hots for Myungsoo, she probably was a fan of his since I had lately found out he was actually part of a famous group called Infinities, Infinity or something among those lines. Which explained why he had insisted that I was one of his freaking fangirls. The thought of him accusing me of being one of his fangirls made me angry again and it only resulted in me putting more pressure as I dabbed alcohol against Myungsoo's lip. 

"Yah! Shouldn't women be gentle and delicate?!?!" 

"Shut up, be grateful I'm actually helping you." I resisted the urge to throw him a punch and concluded my work on his cut, wondering how Chanyeol had become so strong when I clearly remembered he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter