Hi Kyuhyun

It's Me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi Kyuhyun
 
My dearest Kyuhyun
 
Kyunni
Hi, this is ChoiSiWon.  I know you must have a million question's but don't worry, i'll try my best to answer all of them for you and if i couldn't i'll do anything to find them for you. 

So lets start now by telling you what you most wanted to know.  Your name is ChoKyuHyun, the name i've been calling you so many times since you woke up.  And yes i do call you Kyunni, i know you might not like it now, but trust me you loved it.
You were born on the 3rd of Feb 1988, therefore you are currently 25 yrs old, turning 26 very soon.  You study Computer Sci & Engineering at Seoul National University.  You love maths (yes, its weird but you do, you even won medals for it), you very much love to eat especially seafood and pork chop but you're a terrible cook, pc-gaming was your second life we often joke that you might have wanting to become a pro-gamer instead of a game designer, most of the time you enjoy staying at home with me watching your favourite history drama's, but most of all you love to sing.  You have an amazing voice Kyunni, if only you decided to talk more you'll understand what i mean.  I don't want to bombard you with too many information.  So i'll stop here, DrSong said, this exercise of exchanging diary is a good start for us to communicate and build up our relationship.  You also have started a diary of your own which helps you focus.  I look forward to your reply.  You can ask me anything and i'll answer them truthfully, of cause i wish you will ask me yourself, but if this is what makes you comfortable i'm more than happy here. 
 
Kyunni, i'm here for you.  Always and forever.  You have nothing to be afraid of.  I will not leave you.  No matter what.
 
Luv
Wonnie
 
 
~~~~~
 
"Siwon, you think this is gonna work?"

"Hyung...it's a start, he's been so quiet ever since i told him about his 2yrs coma."

"...i know, but DrSong said his doing very well in physical rehab."

"i only wish i could... help him more"

"Siwon, you have done everything in your ability.  Dont be to hard on yourseld."

"..."

"Chill out bro... he'll come around..." Leeteuk patted his stressed out dongseang and walk off.

there's got to be more i could do.... 
 
~~~~~
 
A day after Kyuhyun 1st woken up
 
POV
ahhh... this light again... why is everything suddenly had become sooo bright...
 
"Kyu~~nni"

"Hyung... his waking again... "

"See, Siwon, DrSong said he would. Let me note this down"  Siwon quickly took out his iphone and jotted down the time kyuhyun had woken up.  Its a way of recording his mental health for the doctor's later analysis. 
 
Kyuhyun open his eyes with much better strength than before, he feels less tired and he could see properly.  The room was still creamy from the first time he see's it and the angel was still present along with many other new faces around him.  A question mark has form on kyuhyun's face as everyone else beam happily at him.
 
"Somethings wrong Kyuuni?" The voice ask in concern and a warm touch brush across Kyuhyun's forehead and down to his caressed cheek. 
 
Kyuhyun shook his head once, he could only master enough strength for one shook.  He slowly open his mouth to talk while the others watch intensively.
 
"Who are you?"
 
The warmth has left his cheek, the question must have not come out right, because no one seem to understand it.  Everyone start looking at the person next to them, their eyes begins to search for answer around the room, as if this cream-cozzy room had answer written on its wall. 
 
"Kyu... what do you mean?"  A gummy brown hair male lean forward to kyuhyun as he repeat the question.
 
"Who are you?... and you... and you... who are you people?"
 
Kyuhyun knew his question was weird but wasn't rude, however everyone gasps and bulge their eyes like they saw a boy gangnam styling his way through the Paris Louvre.  No one made a sound, not a sound.  Soon their focus had turn to the person whom from the very start can not leave his sight from the lying boy.  Everyone's faces has turn pale, frowns were form, lips been chewed and little pieces of hearts were down on the carpet floor.
 
A knock from the door successfully refocus everyone's attention, beside from one.  As DrSong make his way to the bed along with his assistant, everyone gave way.  A hand reach over to the siting figure and gently tap him to move back, which he reluctantly did without his eyes leaving the boy. 
 
"Kyuhyun-sii...."
 
"WHO is kyuhyun-sii?!"  the boy ask impatiently as non of his questions have been address, it cause him to roll his eyes at the doctor currently staring at him. 
 
~~~~~
 
"Post-traumatic amnesia!" voices howl out.
 
"Yes, its a common off-set due to head injury.  Now it could be permanent or either anterograde or retrograde or mixed..."
 
"Doc... we don't understand, so is our kyuhyun gonna snap out of it."
 
"Eunhae~~" Donghae trying hard to calm himself and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter