Digital Diary

It's Me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present

Siwon sat in silent as he type up Kyuhyun's progress on his computer to DrSong.  Smiling unconsciously as he replays that morning events, but the smile slightly disappear when his memoires took him back to when DrSong first suggested Kyuhyun's therapy.

~~~~~

Weeks Ago

After their first hospital check up, DrSong have suggested Siwon to improve his communication with Kyuhyun via writing, since Kyuhyun are a passionate fan of computing, interaction through the digital world may open that shut door of Kyuhyun's quicker.  After hearing it, Siwon went to the nearest computer centre and brought home two brand new tablet with only two program installed.  "Whatsapp" that way Siwon would know when his baby is online and an instant response he could give. iDiary, personally for kyuhyun to write down his events for future reference. 

Kyuhyun stare at the funnie flat board, questioning the object and blinked a few times at Siwon whom only too enthusiastically trying to explain whats its for.  It took a few more explanation from Siwon for Kyuhyun finally taking the tablet, tucking it in his bed just to make this annoying goof go away.  YES one step closer! Siwon self air five himself, which was seen by Kyuhyun whom only thinks this goof needs a doctor more than him. 

Siwon was quick to approach Kyuhyun via the tablet, trying to open that door to his inner self...everyday, no every hour, no every minute, whenever Siwon felt like telling his baby something or a thought that might help his baby, he'll whatsapp it... Before kyuhyun realise there were over 200+ msg waiting for him.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ---- ---- ----- -----

Hi Kyuhyun

This is ChoiSiWon, i know everything is a bit hard to process now and maybe thats why you haven't said anything about it.  But don't worry, i'm here, i'll always be here.  I know you must have a million questions but dont worry, i'll try my best to answer all of them for you and if i couldn't i'll do anything to find them for you.....

 

You haven't reply yet, its ok. You must be tired and don't feel like typing.  I understand.  So why don't i tell more about us? or should i say to you face to face?! you have to let me know sweetie.

 

There was a double rainbow this morning, i wanted to share with you, but you slept so cutely i didn't want to wake you, would you like me to wake you next time?

 

It started snowing again, you luv winter, maybe its bcos you were born during winter, you also like to ski and snow board, should we take a trip when you all better?

 

You were snoring just then, you were in such a deep sleep, did you dream? i dreamt of you everynight, did you dream of me just then?

 

You play both piano and clarinet very well, you still remember?  

 

Today Heechul hyung trying to organise a dinner with Hangeng-hyung and kibum but haven't organise where to eat yet, what do you prefer? chinese? japanese? french? pizza?

 

You still haven't reply yet... but you've been online...am i annoying you?

 

I won't stop till you tell me to...so tell me if you want me to stop?

 

So i should continue?

 

Yes?

 

T__T

 

Kyunni....You've been sleeping a lot these days, i know DrSong comes every day to check out on you and according to him you've been improving, however you'll improve quicker if you let me help, or let others help.  Please kyuhyun... pretty please

:__;

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ---- ----- ---- ----- -----

Kyuhyun could only stare at the continuous flooding of messages until one afternoon it stopped.  To kyuhyun's disappointment he didn't like it, when the page stop moving and the last message have no intention of moving upwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter