Ski trip

It's Me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning sunshine"

"mor...mooorning~~ wonnie..."

"Aigoo...baby go back to bed, its still early"

"mmmm... the bed's too cold without you"

"Really now?! then why do I remember someone swatting my arm off their waist cos it's apparently too hmmm what's the word...ah...'suffocating'."

Siwon motion his two hands in a little quotation mark as his say that last word cynically.  While all Kyuhyun did was continue to rub his sleepy eyes and curse himself internally forgetting how petty Siwon has always been.  He guess something never changes after all. 

 

Without responding to Siwon's appeal for an apology in regards to his rejected cuddling from their previous night steamy session.  Kyuhyun yawn boredly and turn away knowing very well he wont be left alone for too long.   

~~~~~

 

They are currently enjoying their 4th day in Japan Niseko ski resort.  After Kyuhyun's acceptancy in Siwon back into his pant.... I meant bed.  Siwon was more than looking forward to regaining his lost moments with Kyuhyun.  Therefore after having Kyuhyun all to himself in their apartment for 2 whole weeks on much needed and requested intensively and passionate longggg duration's of 'catching up'.  The two were finally pulled out to a dinner date with their hyungs, whom apparently starting to worry for them both. 

 

While they all acknowledge just much how Siwon misses Kyuhyun.  Simply having the young in his arms and his sight were all the possessive King ever wish for.  They need to make the two living again, and not just in their apartment safely tuck away from the world.  For crying out loud they're only in their mid and late 20's.  Having their whole life ahead of them, many places needed to be see, many people to be met and experiences both good and bad to tressure and appreciate this second chance of life.  For both of them. 

 

~~~~~

Flashback

 

So when the amazing dual Eunhyuk and Donghae.  Just being the amazingly understanding brother's from another mother to them.  Have taken on the job as their food caterer for their two blanket weeks.  A deal was made to imprint some ideas into the two adorable dongseng's.

 

First it was the travel book on the worlds best ski-resort around the world.  Donghae simply very accidentally left it in one of the many take out boxes waiting for the hungry pair to recover.  Hence the next food run, Siwon being the easily intrigue by any sort of sport started asking him about his intention in winter sports and where to go, what to do. 

 

Mean while Eunhyuk decided to purchase all sort of different packets of snacks for Kyuhyun.  And it just happens a few comes along with some simple ideas in experiencing the real deal.  For example on a pack of takoyaki potato chips it introduces the trivial bigger than tennis ball size snack in Osaka Japan.  While another pack of cheese fondue flavour chips suggested the world famous cuisine in Switzerland.  Affectively ringing a lot of Kyuhyun's taste buds that's waiting to be satisfy. 

~~~~~

 

So when Heechul drop by and simply order the two to join him and the rest for a night out at a new restaurant.  It didn't require much teasing of all the boxes of containers from Heechul to get them changing into a casual outfit.

 

However Siwon still refuse to drive nor let Kyuhyun's body leave his side.  Even with all the teasing and snickers from everyone Siwon couldn't care less.  Not until Kyuhyun had enough of his suggestive , that's when his hand got smack away and being blocked from contact as Kyuhyun moved between the amazing dual much to Siwon's pouty dismay. 

 

"So Hae, you were saying?" Sungmin asked once he spotted Siwon's begging expression and couldn't keep himself from rolling his eyes. 

"Ah... just me and Eunhyuk is planning this trip to Thailand, would you like to join?"

"EHHH? I thought you wanted to ski or snowboard what happen?"  Siwon distracted by Donghae sudden announcement and decided to leave his naughty Kyu for a minute. 

"Well... this monkey said his injured leg have still yet to recover completely.  Saying Thailand has sports and food the both of us can enjoy."

 

"oh...true... but the snow are really good this year.  Thailand you can always go anytime of the year, however snow are difficult to predict hyung.  Besides Eunhyuk could enjoy all the seafood in the resorts.  Winter cuisine are to die for."  Siwon thoughtfully suggest which was all calculated by their caring hyung's of course.

 

"True... But Siwon-ah, it wont be fun if Hae's the only one skiing or boarding" Eunhyuk regrettably eyed his dongseng.  Even though Siwon was quick to have thought of an easy suggestion to that not-really of a problem.  He quickly close his mouth as he didn't want to suggest yet unable to attend to.  Not till Kyuhyun

 

"Siwon can accompany donghae-hyung"  ...BINGO... yes he can kyuhyunni...

That successfully made everyone silent and look over to the still munching Kyuhyun.  Who didn't really thought much of what he just said as he pick up another gyoza from the plate. 

"baby?"  

"mmmm? yea...  Wouldn't you like to snow board as well Won?  You've been reading that travel book for the past days."  Kyuhyun decided his gyoza needed more soy sauce. 

 

"yea but...you.."

"Silly.... of cos i know i can't handle sports yet.  So isn't it great that me and Eunhyuk-hyung can just hang back, relaxing with food and wine.  Not that I'm not relax at home, but I think a short holiday is a fun" 

 

"That's a great idea!" Donghae and Eunhyuk both beam at that cutie pie dongseng suggestion which was actually everything they've counted on.

"Oh, now i really wanna go as well"  Sungmin whined just when Kangin came back from his restroom run. 

"go where?"

"Skiing!" 

"Great, lets go...where?"  Kangin excitedly ask while Kyuhyun picked up another gyoza with Siwon looking from one Hae to Eunhyuk to Sungming.  Equally excited about all the suggestions in resorts and length of time for their group get away.  Siwon also eagerly give his input from time to time.  Hence the ball of their winter holiday kick starting. 

 

And shortly after a few days, both Kyuhyun and Siwon was surprise to know all their hyung manage to applied for leave and all ready to leave for Japan in days time.  Little did they know that everything was planned just to get these two lives starting and dancing again.

 

~~~~~

Present

"Where you going baby?"

Kyuhyun held back his response although he was pretty sure there isn't any food there without Siwon preparing it for him.  A set of strong arms wrapping his waist while forcing him to walk backward a tad, manage to turn that slight pout of Kyuhyun's into a full grown smile. 

 

"You hungry?" Now that can be taken in two different but equally fulfilling mean.  Along with that soft whisper which always manage to do more than it should. Kyuhyun made a mental note a long time ago that no matter what Siwon would say.  As long as it comes in a form of whisper it wouldn't sound anything of what it means no matter how innocent it is. 

 

Exhaling deeply just to control his urge to do other stuff to Siwon, Kyuhyun nodded slightly and place his arms over Siwon's.  They swing their bodies lightly, simply enjoying each other's warmth and presence before the door bell ring. 

 

Kyuhyun turn to catch Siwon's smiles and blinked in questioning to the ringing of their room.  Placing a quick peck on Kyuhyun's cheek Siwon jog over to the ringing door and swiftly open it. 

 

"Yah! Choi Siwon, I'm here to relax not be your room service attendee"  Eunhyuk barge in with a cart full of food.  "HERE!"  Eunhyuk roll his eyes as Siwon's grin didn't diminish from his fail attempt in talking sense into him. 

 

Kyuhyun watching this little weak fight decided to lift the cover trays as his tummy growl in waiting.  He didn't need to ask to know that these are for him, after all who else likes stacked waffles with triple chocolate ice cream and frosted pastry between Siwon and him.  As Siwon continue to stand by the door and having no intention in closing till Eunhyuk is out.  Eunhyuk crosses his arms over his chest and stare bloody-mary at his unappreciative brat. 

 

Kyuhyun watches silently as he his pinkie after he dipped into that ice cream.  Seeing the two grown adult in a stare battle, Kyuhyun decided he needed Eunhyuk more than his Wonnie this moment. Since he'll be the one accompany him while the rest go skiing or boarding.  Kyuhyun scoped some ice cream and lead it up to a surprise Eunhyuk

 

"Hyung... ahhhhhhh"  Kyuhyun cutely dive in his spoon towards Eunhyuk while his other hand carefully hovering under in case it just might fall.  But actually Kyuhyun just wanna display more cuteness in his action in feeding a now gleeful and blushing Eunhyuk hyung. 

 

"YAH!!! Monkey OUT!!!" Siwon stomp his feet while pointing out the door, when Kyuhyun didn't even blink at the flames its shooting.

 

"Hmmff! Kyuhyunni-ah, don't spoil yourself on too much junk, I've reserve us a table for Kwantung stew at lunch" Eunhyuk coo, knowing this is the only way to get back at the undefeatable Choi Siwon. 

 

Kyuhyun could sense his hair are standing on the back of his neck, which is a mystery to whether its from the over use of aegyo from Eunhyuk's attitude or from the heated body suddenly standing too close to him.  Supressing a chuckle, Kyuhyun nodded to Eunhyuk before

 

"Hyung, i'll catch up with you soon" 

"Okie dokie, Kyuhyunni"  Eunhyuk face quickly turn sour when he turn towards Siwon whom couldn't leave his sight away from Kyuhyun.  Eunhyuk shook his head in thinking just how pathetically easy his goof can be and left them alone, smirking a little as he replays Kyuhyun own evil way of torturing Siwon.

 

Meanwhile in the room, Kyuhyun bump his shoulder against the chest that's pushing too close to him while sitting himself in front of the tray's of food.  Leaving Siwon feeling cold and baffle standing there.

"Yummm.....mmmm..." Kyuhyun would let out at every bite just to annoy the sulking pouting baby.

 

Flopping his heavy body next to Kyuhyun, Siwon gloomily play with his own sweatpants' waist strings letting out a loud sigh every now and then.  Frustrated by the lack of attention in return, Siwon thrash on the couch.  Finally making Kyuhyun turn to him, however with a frown that Siwon could only subduedly sulk with a huff, slumping more into that couch.

 

"...baby...you know i order the food this morning..." pause and sigh

"...knowing you'll be wanting to eat without waiting, i send it to hyung's room..."  pause and wait

"...i even bought a hot plate to keep the waffle warm..."  Siwon by now have moved closer to Kyuhyun and start tugging on the edge of that oversize tee.  Faking a few sniffles, Kyuhyun smile seductively and lean back with a spoonful of ice cream. 

 

Siwon eyes grew in size and anticipate the spoon with eagerness.  However kyuhyun only lead the spoon into his own mouth and blinked innocently at Siwon's open mouth.  Siwon you're too cute, i can't help but tease you...sorry sweetie.

 

This poor pouty baby would have got up the couch and grumpily stomp into the bathroom for a calm-me-down shower if it wasn't for the body that's currently s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter