Glimpse in Time

It's Me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Changmin, would you back off a sec?"
 
"Won...?!"
 
"Yah! Changmin! i'm warning you!!"
 
"Siwon-ah, let the boy have his moment"
 
"B-But... hyung!" 
 
Siwon has been furious for the past ten minutes, watching his baby-kyu first being pull into a bear hug from that annoying Changmin to now having those soft hands which should only be touch by him clasped tightly against those scabby paw's.  He hates it just when anyone touches Kyuhyun, but especially more from this irritating being.  Even though Kyuhyun had question marks hovering above his head, however he didn't react too objecting to Changmin's skinship which was another flame boiling point for Siwon. 
 
On the other hand Heechul is trying with all his might to calm his dongsaeng after receiving a text from Yunho.  And now he's dying for Yunho to get here before this crazy horse side kick his lovely brother out the window. 
 
"Oh my poor Kyu-kyu you must have been through hell"  Changmin's exclaim before pulling Kyuhyun into a hug, causing both Heechul and Siwon's eyes to nearly pop out their socket.  While Heechul knew this will be the last straw for Siwon to have any more self control, the latter could only think of how many hit that pathetic knob head can handle.
 
"THATS IT!" Siwon try to pull away from Heechul's block as gently as possible, seeing how his hyung have kinda given up his restrain, made an easy pass for him.  Before Changmin could start Kyuhyun's back in comfort.  Kyuhyun was out of his embrace is a flash of second. 
 
Siwon grab hold of Kyuhyun's wrist and yank him behind his sudden gigantic torso, using all his power to block any more advance from Changmin to his baby.  While an innocent looking Kyuhyun smile at his boyfriends possessiveness, he couldn't help but find this situation very familiar.  Felt like it happened before... a lot.  While Kyuhyun was still lost in thoughts, he could hear arguments from the two, when Heechul would only roll his eyes and lean back against the wall enjoying the show. 
 
"Siwon-ssi would you grow up?" Changmin narrow his eyes at a very huffing and puffing Siwon.
 
"haha... you should talk, right now Kyuhyun need is space not some random dude hugging him"  Siwon defended while showing a disgust look to Changmin
 
"RANDOM?! ahem... hello. I'm his BEST friend.  I lent him my shoulder when you left for US.  I held his hand till he wakes up from surgery.  I cheered him on for his singing competition.  I trained with him when he failed junior football four times.  I cooked for him when he was sick and alone.  RANDOM?! you call that random?!"  Changmin was getting more and more angry, while he state all the events happened between him and his best friend, whom now Siwon had claim possession. Changmin march forward at the slightly nervous Siwon.  True to every thing changmin said,  he is Kyuhyun's best friend, and Siwon did missed out when he relocated for a few years.  However Siwon wouldn't admit defeat...never!
 
"B-but, i'm his first LOVE....also.... his first kiss....a-and... his first bl.....AGHHHH" Siwon scream out in pain, while a blushing Kyuhyun trying to shut him up with his Kyunni-twist right on Siwon's now painfully red ear.  After been glared by his baby, Siwon could only rub his poor ear with both hands and murmur pathetically to himself. 
 
Looking pass a sobbing Siwon, Kyuhyun's sight landed on a smiling Changmin.  Kyuhyun knew he must have known this guy beforehand, and he find it fascinating.  For once ever since he woken from his coma, this is the first time he felt a sense of familiarity upon seeing a stranger's face.  Before it was he-say, people telling him what they meant to him, when and how.  However with this Changmi guy, its the first time Kyuhyun actually think that HE does know this person. 
 
Kyuhyun POV
 
Strange, how his guy kinda reminds me of myself.  Maybe thats why i feel safe with him, don't know why Wonnie keep sending him death stares.  Gotta teach him some manners, i mean this Changmin said he's my best friend. i would like my best friend and boy friend to be friends.  Gotta change that.  Stop sobbing you big goof... it doesn't hurt that much. 
 
 
"So Changmin-ah, when did you land back in Seoul?"  Hecchul curiously asked while motion the guy to take a sit next to him. 
 
"Ah, hyung, just this morning.  We were on a...an assignment, so Yunho-hyung didn't tell me about Kyu until yesterday.  I took the first flight back.  I still can't believe his awake"  Changmin turn his face back to Kyuhyun who've been watching the two while Siwon still trying to coax for forgiveness. 
 
"No wonder we haven't heard from you guys all these time. So where is Yunho and the rest?"  Heechul question again, it strange to see the protective brother's not around. 
 
"ahh... well after i heard Kyu's news.  I just left a note in our hotel and flown back.  He's probably on his way here? i'm not sure hyung"  Changmin try to look away sensing Heechul's eyes disapprovingly gawking at him.
 
"aish... you BRAT... Don't you remember how much you've put him through already? How could you do that to your own brother?"  Heechul yell at the now pouting head hanging Changmin.   ~~~~~
While Heechul continue to yell at an ungrateful and shameless Changmin.  Kyuhyun pull his Wonnie away towards their corridor, trying to work something out himself.  However Siwon thought Kyuhyun had something else in mind.
 
"Si...mmmmffff" Kyuhyun attempt to push Siwon away with both his hands while his back forced against the dark wall, he didn't want his mind to be clouded by his kiss when he actually have something to ask the guy.  However their sweet moments from the night before came flooding back and without holding a real fight, Kyuhyun was putting just as much effort in their kisses as the man in front.  Taking each other's tongue in hostage, emitting low moans as if begging not to stop. 
 
"hmmm"  Siwon eventually had to pull away, as he feels their action was getting far too hot for the pair of audience in their lounge.  While Kyuhyun still has his eyes closed, hypnotize by their moment.  Siwon kisses a few times on those bubbly cheeks, and smile till his dimples couldn't get any deeper. 
 
"Am i that great of a kisser Kyunni?"  Siwon teased as he watches his adorable baby blushes to a darker shade.
 
"i'm just not fully recover from last night yet"  As soon as those words came out Kyuhyun mental face palm himself and could practically see another shade taking over his burning cheeks.  
 
Siwon couldn't handle his cuteness, pulling Kyuhyun in a tight hug via the waist and swing him from side to side while humming with bliss. That happens to be the best way to stop himself from taking his Kyuhyun right then and there.  Or a far too steamy show will be force to put on for one very anticipating Heechul and one totally  shocking Changmin. hmmm maybe wouldn't be totally bad to show who's kyuhyun belongs to actually
 
"Won?!"
 
"Baby, just one word and i'll kick those two out!"
 
Kyuhyun let out a small laugh at his ever impatient and wanting dimples-goof, not that it wasn't a good idea but something else needed to be address.
 
"Wonnie?!   "Yea...?!"   "who's that?"  Kyuhyun pointed to a another men leaning against the wall behind Siwon watching them silently with a genuine smile across his face.
 
As Siwon turn to see what Kyuhyun's referring to.  Both man broke into an even bigger smile, 
 
"Yunho!"
 
"Siwon!"
 
"Hyung?!" Changmin sneak his head around from the lounge to see for himself.  "You're here.... please come over, Heechul hyung is killing me here"  Yunho walked pass Siwon punching the man's shoulder, when he reach Kyuhyun he ruffle those brow locks and winked before walking towards his pleading brother. 
 
"Thats Yunho, he's Changmin brother.  Their both adopted.  He's kinda like you, a computer nerd....only... more sporty." Siwon dodge the elbow aiming at his waist from Kyuhyun, while hanging his arm over Kyuhyun's shoulders and walk him back into the lounge.   ~~~~~   The three older decided to give the two best friends some times to catch up.  Well actually only two wanted to, while a very grumpy, cranky looking Siwon forcefully dragged out of his own apartment by a set of strong arms.  To that he thought its time to pick up gym again, no way Yunho should be more stronger than him, even with the man's special training.    Changmin decided to make one of Kyuhyun's favourite dish: potato chips with gravy.  Kyuhyun sat with a million questions running through his mind for his new source of information.  This was actually the best time, since Siwon has never really given him much personal space. that man is always around, every where i look, every time.  Hence with Siwon being drag out, he could finally start asking question's Siwon find to upsetting to even hear. 
 
Changmin knew his best friend too well, Kyuhyun here has never given up on finding the answers.  Maybe that's why the kid has a passion for maths since litter, its either right or wrong, everything is clear, no grey areas, no guessing, pure calculation, because with one wrong step it could led to a completely differently result.
 
"Fire away Kyu, i'll answer everything i could and the ones i couldn't, I'll find them for you." Changmin state while placing the bowl of chips on the coffee table, taking the seat opposite his dear friend.
 
Kyuhyun beam hearing that statement, it was pretty much the same as Siwon have promised when they first started exchanging diaries.   Started with the basic information, not that he didn't trust Siwon when he first ask them.  He just wanna to see if Changmin had some extra knowledge, but to his satisfaction, it was pretty much the same as Siwon have told him.  Ranging from his liking in historical drama's, health problems, favourite games to food, to little habits like snoring and water bottles.  They share funny stories of their hyungs and youth experience, both laughing and bickering once a while.  Kyuhyun understand how this Changmin guy became his best friend, not only that they grew up next door to each other, they both have so much in common.  It was inevitable not to grow fond of him, this guy is funny and witty just like himself.  However when Kyuhyun finally ask about his recent event, Cha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter