Adoration

It's Me...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

After their lengthy love making session, finally coming down from their .  Both Siwon and Kyuhyun fell silent for a moment so Kyuhyun thought Siwon have fallen asleep.  But to his surprise when he turn his head slightly towards his Wonnie.  Tears were falling from those beautiful eyes, its a heart breaking scene to watch and of course Kyuhyun frown worriedly at his glorious man. 
 
"Wonnie?" Kyuhyun tenderly ask while his body turned towards him as Siwon loosen his tight hug.
 
Siwon didn't say anything he just close off their distance, taking those slightly swollen lips into his.  He kissed Kyuhyun yearningly, as if his Kyuhyun has been lost.  The kiss was long and full of desire, Kyuhyun moan into as Siwon's glaze his hot carven with his tongue and massage mushily on his own, as air ran out Siwon forcefully pulled away but still not letting him go, earnestly and slowly turn into session of wanton chaste kiss till Siwon brought his Kyuhyun in for another very tight hug.  Kyuhyun snuggle on the crook of Siwon's taking in his scent and smiling.  However the hug was so tight, soon Kyuhyun thought he'll might faint from it. 
 
Siwon let go just as Kyuhyun about to slap him, Siwon chuckle at his now flushed Kyunni, whom again are panting for air, Siwon's fanning his hand to give the young more cool air, not realizing his tears were falling again.  He couldn't help but sniff his nose and his hands automically try to wipe away those tears.  It got Kyuhyun very worried and his own eyes were swelling up from the sudden sadness.
 
"I'm ok, jinja, i'm alright baby...." Siwon repeated as he see's Kyuhyun's glossy eyes, he chastely kissed Kyuhyun plumy lips, taking his time to his forehead and brushes his thumb against those cheeks before he mark them, Siwon try to assure him that he's fine, however it didn't really help.  Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around him and tuck his face in his crook again to restrain his own tears.  As Siwon sooth his back up and down,
 
"Did i do something wrong?" Kyuhyun ask, stopping Siwon's loving touch as he struck with such a ridiculous question, why would you think that?... how could you ever do anything wrong? silly...
 
"You upset Wonnie... was it...was it not like before? Did i change?"  Kyuhyun ask so softly as he was afraid of the answer that Siwon would give.  Did Siwon not feel the same for the now Kyuhyun compare to before coma? Has their love making show Siwon that this Kyuhyun isn't the one he waited for or longer need? Is he not passionately happy or sensually pleased with the current Kyuhyun?  Kyuhyun know Siwon is such a giving and wonderful person, that he'll never leave, even he didn't love Kyuhyun as much as before? Is that why he's crying? 

 

All these self doubting questions pop up in Kyuhyun's mind and he didn't want to let got of the man in front of him, however his hug was pull away and greeted by a Siwon with angry eyes.  Whom cupping his face and speaking with in a low husky voice
 
"Dont you ever, ever, i mean EVER think like that Kyuhyun.  I don't want you to ever feel like you've changed or the reason i'm upset is everything due to you.  YOU... you my love" his tone turn soft and gentle, along with his eyes turning loving and tender.
 
"Kyuhyun-ah, i can't live without you.  I love you so much... soo much... I love you baby.  I'll tell you as many times as needed just so you'll believe me.  I love you, i love you, i love you"  Siwon nuzzle his forehead against kyuhyun, closing his eyes. He breathe in his kyunni's scent and memerise that moment, the moment when he wishes the world would stop and nothing can part them.  They both stay touching each other, Kyuhyun eyeing his Siwon all the time till kyuhyun found another tear fell from Siwon. 
 
"B-but, why are you crying? wonnie" Kyuhyun press his own lips together as the question roll off his tongue.  As his fingers brushes off those bothersome liquid off his Siwon's divine cheek. 
 
Siwon open his eyes and pull away a few inches.  He exhale deeply as he saw the wariness in Kyuhyun's eyes.  He wagged his head softly as his face breaks into a smile, out come the dimples which Kyuhyun loves and something inside him tells him that its ok, his Siwon is OK.  Kyuhyun smile and poke those silly dimples, which makes Siwon widen his smiles leading

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter