You supposed to be old, bald and fat

Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho smile at Jaejoong’s words. In some other moment with other people he sure he will be furious by that kind of behavior. Hyunjoong whisper only with his corner lips “yah, what’s wrong with you?” Jaejoong shrug innocently.

Hyunjoong laugh awkwardly “haha, of course he IS pleased to meet you Mr.Jung” worry if Mr.jung will mad with Jaejoong, he knows exactly that is not a very good idea insulting the great Jung Yunho.

 “It’s alright hyung, I can’t force Jaejoong-ssi to feel the same with me right? But I truly pleased to meet you” he said again to Jaejoong. Jaejoong raised his eye brow at Yunho’s hand which still held his. Before Jaejoong have a chance to say that he want his hand back to Yunho, a loud bumping sounds echoed in the studio. hyunjoong growl “Ya! Daesung-ah!! What is that? I’m gonna kill you if you drop my precious camera” he shout.

A young man with shorter height from Jaejoong and funny face came to them, he try to explain in stutter “n- no boss… it wasn’t your camera, it was me… who fall in… you” he said stupidly when he lay his eyes on Jaejoong. His small eyes widen in awe. Yunho sure he isn’t the only one who trapped in Jaejoong’s beauty in this room.

Hyunjoong rolled his eyes. “Jae, this is the frustrating guy I told you before. Daesung my new worker” Jaejoong nod briefly to him. “ya! Stop drooling will you?!?” Hyunjoong smack Daesung shoulder “greet him properly, he is Kim Jaejoong, the model and also my Junior in colage  ” Daesung bow in 90 degree to Jaejoong, and bow to yunho too but not as deep as his bow to Jaejoong. Hyunjoong excuse himself to check the last preparation for the photo shoot and drag Daesung away from them. Jaejoong chuckled when Daesung still waving at him. He thinks that’s Daesung act just as funny as he look. 

In Yunho’s opinion Jaejoong laugh is so pretty. “I can’t believe you mistaken me as him” he said smilingly. Jaejoong’s laughs fade away “I can’t believe it either Mr.Jung, that you let me humiliating myself like that”

“Hey, I try. But you…”

“You should try harder. Before… I… aish!” jaejoong face turn to tomato red in shame

Yunho wonder, how that redden checks will be under his touch, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to humiliating you, it’s not a big deal tough. It was funny isn’t it?”

 “Well, not for me Mr.Jung. But I’m glad, at least you were entertained.” Jaejoong said coldly before he go to the dressing room.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Stupid. Stupid. Stupid” jaejoong cursing himself while he knocking his own head to the makeup table. He never felt so embarrassing before, how can he be so… clueless? If he didn’t remember his cute little brother, he will beg to God to just make him disappear swallow by a big black hole. Jaejoong have heard about how rich, how powerful, and how intimidating Mr. Jung before, so Jaejoong assume that someone with a big company as big as Jung Media he have to be old, at least mature enough to run the largest media network in Asia. He have to bald cause too much stress and pressure, and he have to be fat too cause he just too busy to taking care of him self. definitely not a young attractive man in his perfect shape with teasing smile. Jaejoong growl. Frustrated with himself cause he still have a time to ‘appreciate’ the look of Mr.Jung in this state. “get to your sense Jae…get to your sense” he mumbling to his reflection in the mirror. He takes a deep breaths, he knows that his chance to get this job is thinner cause his mistake. and get more thinner when he upset and insulted Mr.Jung instead of apology to him. He just too ashamed to do that and the teasing smile of Mr. Jung really annoy him. Now it’s too late to regret it. The only thing he can do now is try his best, all in. for Minchan who waited for him, for Junsu and Yoochun who always support him, and for his senior for giving him this opportunity.

 

If Yunho think that Jaejoong l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter