Eternal Wound pt.1

Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of Yunho’s day is completely ruin, he had the worst mood ever. He rant angrily to everyone he meet in office from the managements board, his assistant and secretary even his poor driver for the most trivia thing and yet he still dont feel relief even a bit. There's a big, heavy rock on his shoulder and Yunho dying to get rid of that damn rock. To make him feel better he decided to go to Jaejoong’s apartment in the afternoon. 

He welcomed by the cute kid who looks terrified, "Yungie..." Minchan shout in relive then he hides behind Yunho’s back. That act is enough to make Yunho’s heart sink in worried,"Hei, what's wrong?" Yunho try to pull Minchan’s hand but the boy only shaking his head and hugs Yunho’s legs.

"Oh, so you know run to your Yungie huh?" Jaejoong cross his hand in chess, raising one of his eyebrow in annoy. 

 Minchan shrieking behinds Yunho and hug his legs, Yunho put his hands arounds Minchan’s shoulder in protecting manner.  "What is going on? " Yunho ask his lover in worried. 

"Why you dont tell your Yungie what's wrong Minchan-ah?" Jaejoong ask in cold tone, there's no sweet words or babying like he always do. 

"I dont eat the veggies" Minchan whisper lowly

"Ooh" Yunho mumbles in ease.  There's nothing serious like he been thought "its okay, Yungie hates vegetables too" Yunho smile and ruffling Minchan’s hair

Jaejoong scoff "yeah, just defense him" then he go to the kitchen leaving them obviously look not happy.

"Now we both in trouble " Minchan said lowly, look up to at Yunho with his lost kitten eyes

"Crap" Yunho curse but keep assuring the worried Minchan by tapping the kid shoulder gently. 

 "Yungie..." Minchan plead when he Jaejoong sit in the couch in their living room, prop his chin on hands ayeing them coldly. 

"Jaejoongie~" Yunho coo, but Jaejoong ignored him.

" you should go take your bath" Jaejoong said to Minchan.

"Jongie didn't bath me?" Minchan squeak sadly

Jaejoong cross his hands and shaking his head

"okay..." Minchan come to his Yungie and raised both of his hands "Yungie help me" he ask Yunho to help him open his clothes. 

"You want me bathing you?" Yunho offer

Minchan shaking his head before he run to bathroom .

"Do you really have to be that mad?" Yunho sit closer to his lover and rub his back, hoping to ease his anger

"You don't understand Yun" Jaejoong whine "I make this plating for hours carefully! So he want to eat the veggies I even made a cute clown face from the vegetables, you dont know how happy I am when I see his plate was empty.  I thought he eat it, but you know what??? He hides the carrot under the rug! He shove the brocoli on my shoe and put the peas on my coffee! I drink coffee with peas Yunho-ah!  How can I not be this mad!" 

Yunho try hard to not laugh hard seeing his baby rant like that, his che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter