The fierce kitten

Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong rolling his eyes when he seeing his baby brother giggles happily surrounded by the beautiful nurse noona that pinching his cheek and admire his cuteness.

Hospital is like Minchan’s second home, he is a regular patients here. At least, Minchan will be in the hospital thrice a week for his treatment not to mention if he has to stay for days when he had attack or respiratory issue. Like now, after Yoochun examine him, Minchan immediately go to the nurse post where he can get all the sweets treats that Jaejoong never allowed him to had.

 

 

"I'll go to Chunnie hyung office, you wanna comes with me?" 

 

Minchan shaking his head while munching the chocolate cookies. Jaejoong shaking his head and leaves his brother whom seem too busy with his noona fans. Even though Jaejoong never agreed to spoiling Minchan with sweet treats but he never utter his objections toward the nurses because no matter what they just showing their cares and affection to his baby brother. 

In Yoochun's office Jaejoong welcomed by Yoochun's crabby hug "Jaejoongie... I was so worried about you" since his horrible reunion with his mother, Jaejoong dont have a chance to meet Yoochun yet, cause Yoochun have to go to Jeju for seminar. 

Jaejoong pat his best friend back lovingly "I'm alright Chunnie-ah... I'm sorry for make you worried" 

Yoochun shaking his heads and drag Jaejoong to sit in the sofa with him " I'm so glad that you dont have to troughs that all alone" Yoochun can't imagine how sad and lost Jaejoong was at the time nor he can't imagine the bad things that might happened to his best friend if he's alone. Yoochun dont want to imagined that. 

Jaejoong smile and nods "I'm glad that I dont have to be alone too Chunnie... cause its horrible" Jaejoong unconsciously squished Yoochun's hands when he remembered that day and his face geting paler when he realized that he could get the worst time ever if Yunho really takes his words for real and leaves him just like the way he want.

Yoochun noticed the change in Jaejoong's expression "why Jae is there something you didn't told us yet?" Yoochun ask worriedly.

Then Jaejoong told him everything. About how his wish to break up with Yunho and how he glad Yunho didn't listen to him. "I was so ashamed that time Chunnie I know I just being so defensive and blaming Yunho for the pain I have, I need someone or something to take the blame"

Jaejoong sigh "none of this was his fault, not because of him our mother leaving us. Not because of him too they're come back, spitting on my wound and stepped on it just because of money. The only fault Yunho committed is loving someone like me" Jaejoong remove the invisible dirt on his pants sadly. 

"Hi... jongie.. look at me" Yoochun urged the pretty man to look at him "don't.  Just don't.  Don't think that way, torturing yourself with that kind of thinking ; I don't deserve him or I'm not worth it and such because for Yunho you're the most precious one, the one that deserves all the loves in the worls... and the one that Yunho loves the most"  Yoochun chuckles seeing Jaejoong blushed

"Yunho... not really bright actually, arrogant, silly and silly and silly" Jaejoong laugh and hit Yoochun's arm.

"But..." Yoochun continue "that silly man willing to do anything to make sure that that you're happy to protect you and make sure you're save, not crying alone in the corner.  with any way possible.  Even the dumbest, reckless way" Yoochun smile and ruffling Jaejoong's hair when he smile shyly and nodded. 

Just right then, minchan stormed inside  Yoochun's office, holding his toothless plushies tight like he just escape from something really evil. 

"Baby?" Jaejong eyeing his cute baby brother in worried and cconfusingly

"What happen Minchan?" Yoochun come to his side and ruffling his head

"Suster Min want to kiss me" Minchan said. Suster Min is the eldest suster and the suster chief in Childs department.

"So?" Jaejoong wrinkled his eyebrows definitely dont understand why Minchan is running away. "You seem enjoyed when all the suster noona pinching your cheeks before" Jaejoong pout

Minchan looking at Jaejoong like he just saying something really fool "Because of suster Min didn't give me cookies. Take and give Jongie... take and give" Minchan teach his big brother who now gasping for air in surprised

 

 

"Who said that?  Who thought you that?"

 

Minchan shrugs "Yungie"

 

Yoochun bursting to laugh when Jaejoong calling Yunho right away, Yoochun imagine  Yunho's sorry when Jaejoong scold him. "Poor Jung Yunho" Yoochun ruffling Minchan’s hair in affection.

 

 

~

 

"Promise its only two minutes baby" Jaejoong cooing his sulking brother when he told Minchan that they have to stop by to the boutique for final fitting that he will wear for photos shoot tomorrow. 

 

 

"but we might missed the movie Jongie..." 

 

 

Jaejoong laughs "you wouldn't baby, the movie only be played when you there, its private theater" Yunho rent a theater studio only for three of them today to watch big hero six that Minchan missed when it played in regular cinema when the boy having fever.

Minchan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter