Birthday Boy

Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this is longer and (much) faster update.

I cant believe I'm updating this again, three times a week!!!! (T^T) I'm such an easy author.... 

 

Yoona is so surprise when her secretary come to her office and remind her to go to Yunho’s office today after lunch.

“I don't have appointment with Mr.Jung” she said

“You actually have ma’am, Mr.Jung assistant called me this morning to clear your schedule today because Mr.Jung have a very important thing to discuss with you”

“How dare you not inform me this beforehand and just saying  i have appointment with Mr.Jung that i ever knew?” Yoona rose from her seat in anger

“I’m so sorry ma’am, but Mr.Jung insist to meet you today . I really can’t do anything else” the young women said, she of course know how bad her temperament is. She afraid that Yoona might fired her, but she more afraid with her big boss. Mr.Jung can do worse, he can fired her and make her and also her child and grand children jobless if he want.

Yoona sigh “o- ok, just prepare my car on time” she stutter. Her inside is scare to death thinking what might Yunho do to her. Yunho must be really mad at her because of Jaejoong. She gritted her teeth and cursing at Kim Jaejoong inside.

 

~

 

Yoona arrived at Jung building all nervous and worries, when she reach the top floor where Yunho’s office were she can’t help herself but being more nervous.

Yunho’s secretary open the big oak door for her, seeing Yunho look so majestic but also scary in the same time makes her want too cry. Yunho signaling her to sit in the chair before her desk.

“Opp- i mean Mr.Jung” Yoona try, but Yunho put his index finger in front of his lips tell her to shut up

“not a word Yoona, i don't wanna hear anything to you. Wait until another guest come, and you will know” Yunho said without bother to look at her.

“Yoona heart drown in sad, she clench her skirt tight and head hanging low in shame. When Yunho’s intercom inform him that Mr. Soo Ro, Wobin’s manager, and Wobin is arrived Yoona look up at Yunho with pale face.

“send  them in” Yunho said, then he raised from his seat to remove his blazer.

Soo ro bowing deep to Yunho who just nod at him and  then he rolled his shirt up to his elbow. He glance at Wobin who stood smugly behind his manager. Yunho aproaching them with there big steps before he land a hard jabs on Wobin stomach.

Yoona scream in shock when Wobin kneeling down and holding his stomach in pain. So much pain. Soo Ro kneeling along with him and rub his back “Mr.Jung!?! what-“

 Soo Ro try to speak, but Yunho cut him off. “that bastard knew he deserve it. you should be thankful I don't punch you in your precious face”

Soo Ro still to shock to even ask what is actually going on between them, so he can only look at Yunho who look furious  and Wobin who look hurt alternately in confused. He never thought they come to Jung Building to seeing Wobin get punched. He thought Yunho will offering them another project or at least Yunho will praised Wobin works for Maze anniversary issues.

“here’s the deal Soo Ro-ssi, i know you've working so hard to raised that jerk to his spot now” Yunho nudge the still kneeling men with his chin. “and I’m sure you never want him to flopped being the failed model with no job offers. Come on, he just taste the fresh air of being top model” Yunho said with mocking tone.

Soo Ro just standing there in manner, eyeing Yunho cluelessly. “Never shown your face again in front of Jaejoong. Don't come near him. Don't you even think about it... just get your out from Korea and you still can work as model”

Wobin stand up with much difficult and spit blood “funny! And who are you to Jaejoong huh? His father?” Wobin scoff

Yunho leaned on his desk calmly “I can be anything for Jaejoong. You named it. So off ” Yunho turn to his manager “Soo Ro-ssi, i believe you’re way much smarter than him. So i’m just gonna talk to you”

“P-Please Mr.Jung” Soo Ro stutter well aware of Yunho’s threat.

“Just get him out from here quietly, you still can work in japan like before or anywhere else like nothing happened. But if you insist to stay here, i will make sure that he will never will get a work from any company. None of them would want him represent their company or product. Not even street food stall" Yunho enjoying Yoona and Wobin pale face and Soo Ro frightening expression. “Not only that, I also will make sure that you never get offer from overseas too, especially country where my media can reach it”

“can we talk about this Mr.Jung?” Soo Ro plead Yunho to think again about this

But Yunho acts like he didn't hear it “oh, the South Pole! Is the only place where i don't have any influence. Its out of my reach” he said rub his chin “i bet the polar bear and the penguins there like your cf Wobin-ssi” he chuckled

Soo Ro face getting paler, what have they done untill Yunho treat them like this?

“think about it So Ro-ssi... be wise” Yunho said and press his intercom

“yes Mr.Jung?” his secretary ask

“please Wobin-ssi and Soo Ro-ssi out“

Yunho now glance at Yoona after Wobin and his manager out. Yoona face is now wet with tears.

“you know the difrence between you an Wobin?” Yunho ask her

“you’re a girl after all, so how mad i am with you now, i cant hit you”Yunho didnt wait for her answer

“and, our mom is friend since i can remember, and my mom always praised you when you grow up as a beautiful and smart young lady. But now i’m glad, my mom is no longer here to watch her favorite girl turn into mean girl” Yunho cold words makes Yoona clench her fist even more, its hurt hearing those words for the men she loved since she was a little girl.

“but now, not anymore Yoona... i will never reconsider our family term nor looking you as my mom’s favorite girl. You now like my any other employee, we have nothing left. You’re not special. So stop upsetting me. Messing with Jaejoong, is messing with me. This is your last chance. Now off” Yunho turn back to his file, not give her a single glance when she bow and exc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter