No More

Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong just finished his photo shoot with Wobin. He takes a deep sigh, its done. His project in Maze is officially done, he can’t ignore the slight of sadness in his heart to be part with Maze. Its mean he don't have any reason to step in Maze studio again, or reason to see Jung Yunho. He sure gonna miss that man. You’re gonna see him again, his inside voice out. But as what? Jaejoong closed his eyes tightly, he try to dis-tangled the messed yarn that he call feeling.

 

The buzzing sounds from his phone distract his head from Jung Yunho and the imbroglio in his mind that he caused. Speaking about the devil, Jaejoong stare at his phone screen blankly, its a message from Yunho you didn't skip your meal again don't you? I’m gonna kidnapping you again if you do. Jaejoong then locked his phone without replying Yunho’s message, because he just don't know what to say. This situation he have with Yunho is so unreal but weirdly also feel real in the same time. Yunho cares and attention... like he’s the most important person in whole world, well everything that Yunho does make him feel like one. Moreover when Yunho showing his affection with Minchan, like he really love and care to the fragile kid. Seeing Yunho care to his most important thing in his life makes his heart flutter. He not a rock, he will lie if he said that his heart not blooming with Yunho’s effort.

 

But again, Yunho we talking here is Jung Yunho, the great Jung Yunho. He has everything. If not, its soon will be his if he want it. he don't take rejection, he never get a no as the answer of everything. Not yet until he meet Jaejoong. So Jaejoong always thought that everything Yunho do to him, purposely or not, whether he’s aware or not is only because of curiosity. What is he to Yunho? Mission to complish? A challenge? That's why Jaejoong never let himself be off guard, he can’t afford another pain or broken heart. But if Yunho keep doing this... being all charming and caring

 

“hei Jae? Jaejoong-ah?" Wobin shaking his shoulder “are you alright? You look so tired” he ask, worried evident in his eyes

Jaejoong just nod and humming in return. He just cant stop thinking why God sent Wobin back again, why now? When everything is already so complex. The pain and regret still lingering his heart everytime he see the tall man. Its not like he still love Wobin, not at all, even his heart still clenching in pain if remember the days when they holding hands, hugging in attempt to give nothing but comfort to each other. Junsu said he was a fool because he didn't just kick Wobin in the , instead he let Wobin hang around him. Something that Junsu don't know is, that he cant curse Wobin and shove him out. That guy, that jerk is his first love, someone that ever he trust and he once pray to be happy with him. He wont disgrace himself furthermore forgetting his past and kick him out. Its already shameful for him for ever loving him in the beginning.

 

“you’re not listening me aren't you? Wobin chuckled

“I,- what did you say again?”

“I said, are you coming with me to the farewell party after this?”

When this last photo shoot is over they supposed to go to the lounge not far from Maze studio for the farewell party.

Jaejoong shaking his head “you go first, i still have something to do”

“alright, see you there... don't be too long Jaejoong-ah, i’ll be waiting for you” its too late for Jaejoong to avoid Wobin’s hands that land on his shoulder to give it gently squished.

 

Jaejoong wait untill the tall men dissapear before he change his clothes and call Minchan.

“hi baby, what are you doing now? Having fun with Suie?”

“eung! I’m having fun Jongie... *munching* I’m eating ca- I mean, I have spinach muffin now”

Jaejoong try hard to not laugh because of his baby brother poor lie “spinach muffin? spinach muffin with cheese cream and chocolate ic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter