Sunday morning

Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho is deprived. So deprived because of the certain beautiful man who now laying on his lap playing with his phone. Yunho sighing and caress Jaejoong's hair. Before he meet Jaejoong he don't even know the meaning of deprived. He is successful young healthy man with lines of beautiful women or men to entertain his needs. He took a deep breath when Jaejoong's head move seek for more comfort on his thigh. 

"Mm.. Jae, can you please not to move too much?" Yunho plea

Jaejoong just humming he feel so bored without his baby brother, Minchan spent this sunday at Suie's place and he start to get jealous cause Minchan goes there not only when Jaejoong have work but everytime Minchan had chances.  He dont have heart to say no knowing how happy is his baby brother when Chunnie pick him earlier in the morning, they will install the cat tree for Suie's cats. Of course Minchan more than willing to go, he loves pets so much doing all the fun thing with the cute cats and harang the handsome dog Chunnie had.

"But... but today I dont have schedule baby, why dont we go to park together hmm?" Jaejoong suggest half pleading

"We can go to park next week Jongie, its very rare to Chunnie hyung take harang to Suie's house" Minchan kiss Jaejoong's cheek before storming out to meet harang in the parking lot.

He can't help to feel jealous. It will be nice if he have a house where he allowed to pet one or two cats to accompany his baby brother. But, his apartment still didn't get best offer to be sale, his saving not enough yet to purchase his dream house. He take a deep sighs hoping the house not sold yet till he get the money. His sunday morning wasnt so bright then he call his boyfriend if he want to breakfast together. 

 His p

oor boyfriend was beyond happy by the invitation he only took less then 10minutes preparation even though he  didn't get enough sleep yet cause his delayed flight last nite from Japan. So when Jaejoong welcoming him with pout and sad eyes he cant help but think what the damn is he done and so ready for the judgement day. Later he knows that his cute boyfriend sad because his Minchan.  

"Jongie, please cheer up just a little hmm? I've texted Yoochun and ge promised to drive Minchan home in hour" Yunho said still caressing his hair, thinking how cute is he like puppy being abandoned by it master. 

"Really?" Jaejoong look up to him with sparkling eyes. "You mean Minchan didn't mind go home so early?" Yunho nods assuring him, leaning down to kiss his forehead. 

"We can have lunch together, and let minchan decide what he want to do with the rest of day hmm?" Jaejoong nods excitedly on his laps as reply 

"How cute" Yunho mumblings before he kiss Jaejoong passionately till ge feel his neck is ache n Jaejoong gasping for air. He just grinning Innocently like a kid when Jaejoong glared at him.

"You cant blame me for trying Jae" Yunho said, pouting when Jaejoong is get up no longer laying in his lap. 

"Keep trying" J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter