Not so special groom to be

Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ma-  ma- married?!?" Jaejoong stutter. "You mean, you mean... Married like husband.... Like husband and-" he gasping pretty much forget how to breath.

"Like partner for life, exchange promise in the name of God to faithful for each other and loving each other till our last breath. Be my officially spouse whom carry on my family's name and its right are protected by law" Yunho said while holding on his hand. 

Jaejoong absorb every Yunho's wors one by one, tears rolling down on his cheeks, Yunho not sure if that tears of happiness or sorry tears cause Yunho just propose him in the lamest and cheapest way. Jaejoong head hanging low, just staring at the the band aid 'ring' silently make Yunho nervous. "You know I'm not a romantic guy baby, I said what's on my mind do what I think is the best without second thought. I cant kneeling before you and ask your hand to married, or... or... reading you poem to melting your heart or prepare the flowery candles night dinner" just imagine that make him goosebumps.  He hates that kind of cheesy things. "Im not that kind of type, though I admit it was very rude of me proposing you this way. I should make this special...at least give you a proper ring" he sighed, the anxious is killing him. Was Jaejoong mad? Is he disappointed? He cant tell cause Jaejoong still looking at the band aid "baby... but its not make my intention to marry you mean leseen. Im seriously, undoubtedly want to marry-"

"How about Minchan? You know he will always be my priority.  Are you okay with it?"

"No, you wrong baby... Minchan will always be our priority.  We will raise him with love so he can be a decent man and-"

Thats all what Jaejoong need to hear "I do" Jaejoong whisper cutted Yunho's mumbled. 

"Huh?" He almost cant believe his ear "you- you... I mean you-" this time is Yunho's turn to stuttered

Jaejoong lift his face wet from all the crying, smiling so damn beautiful that makes Yunho want to cry like a kid. "I said, I do Yun... I want to sleep every night with you holding me"

"Oh Thank God" Yunho then take Jaejoong to his embrace kissing the top of his hair over and over saying thank you so many times in his every kiss " I will loved to baby" yunho cant hold his tears n hides his face on the crooks of Jaejoong's neck. Jaejoong of course know it and caress his hair lovingly his heart swelling in love for this guy who crying and sobbing on his embrace. 

 Now they're squishing themselves laying in Jaejoong's not so spacious bed with Minchan in the middle "how are you feeling rite now?" Yunho ask while looking at the iv pockets above, its half left tomorrow morning the doc will come to take it off and cheeking him up.

"So much better, but I'm sleepy now.. very  sleepy..." Jaejoong lean on Yunho's hand that caressing his hair more 

"Shh... just sleep then" Yunho smile, cooing him. 

"You still have to figure it out how to deliver this news to Minchan" Jaejoong said sleepily before he drift to sleep.

"Crap" Yunho almost forget that important thing, he hug the sleeping boy beside him and kiss his forehead "please dont give Yungie hard time tomorrow baby"

 

~

"Baby-ah.... " Jaejoong begged to his sulking little brother. Minchan awake this morning when the doctor came and abruptly cheeking his Joongie he crying in both of relief when the doctor said that Jaejoong is fine now. But also upset remembering what kind of nightmare he has trough last night.

"I hate Joongie" he sniffed, do not want to get close to Jaejoong

"But I love you the most thou" Jaejoong try

"Liar" still puffing his cheeks and crossing his little arm, he just look so cute and Jaejoong just want to cuddling him silly even more.

Yunho grin and pats Minchan's head, part of him is happy Minchan give Jaejoong a little punishment for his reckless act yesterday, heck. He wouldn't dare acting like Minchan to his boyfriend, no. His fiance now. The thoughts of Jaejoong is his fiance now bring a wider grin on his face.

"Yun..." Jaejoong asking for back up, but pout later cause Yunho just shrugged at him.

"Fine, I wouldn't help you either when you talk to Minchan later" Jaejoong thread. Yunho gulped. 

When Yunho cooing Minchan to stop sulking later, he convinced himself that he do it not because of he scare of Jaejoong's thread.  He just don't want to see Minchan pouting to no end in this speacial morning. Need half hour  for Yunho to make Minchan stop sulking,  and once again Yunho have to convinced himself that Minchan stop sulking because he listening him. Not because of promise that Minchan can have chocolate cereal with ice cream for breakfast. 

~

Yunho's staff coming to deliver the warm delicious abalone porridge and fresh change to Yunho. They're having breakfast together in Jaejoong's small dining table. Family like already, gave a warm feeling to Jaejoong.

"I really like it!" Minchan shout in joy, swinging his legs make his little body bouncing excitedly. "Yungie sleep over and we sleep together, wake up togethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter