Band aid ring

Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

I have co-author now! She's in charge as my beta. I'm working, making a mess and she will fix the mess I made. Hohoho.

(This is still unbetaed because I just can’t wait any longer to post it for you❤)

PS from co-author: This one is already beta-ed. XD

---

 

 

Jinhyuk told Yunho's driver to go home and took the initiative to drive his boss instead. Yunho was in the back seat, his hand was still occupied with the phone, cooing Minchan non-stop. ‘Poor little boy’, Jinhyuk thought. He couldn't imagine how worried and how scared he was right now.

"Baby, listen to Yungie now. Yungie is on the way, Joongie will be okay. Joongie just falls asleep. Once Yungie get there, Yungie will wake him up and scold him later for making our Minchan worried" Yunho's voice was clear and calm. 

Jinhyuk took a glance over the rear mirror. His boss looked so messed up. His face was pale, and his other hand was busy combing his hair in so much frustration. Complete the opposite to how calm he was sound. Had been working for Yunho for almost seven years, he almost had never heard Yunho talked in such a warm voice.

Yunho almost ran out ways to calm Minchan down. He just didn’t know what else to say. Beside, both of them knew nothing can lessen their worry towards their precious ones. Yunho prayed he could get to Jaejoong's apartment as soon as possible. But Seoul's traffic made another decisions. Just in the most crucial time they had to be stuck in there, unable to move for almost ten minutes. Yunho cursed non-stop inside. Yunho's expression gave Jinhyuk chills. Yunho exactly looked like cold-blooded assassin who was more than ready to kill anyone right here and right now.

"I've just called doctor and nurse, Sir, and gave them master Jaejoong's address. They are just fifteen minutes away. They said they will be waiting for us when we get there", Jinhyuk informed him.

Yunho's eyes softened. "Thank you", he said sincerely. It was the most important thing but somehow it slipped out of Yunho's mind because how confused he was, and yet he was still too busy calming Minchan.

Yunho sighed in relieve when the car was finally moving. However, not long after Jinhyuk pulled over and got out of the car in hurry, leaving Yunho dumbfounded alone in the car and did not give Yunho any chance to question why. ‘Just when I think he does his job greatly,’ Yunho thought angrily. "What the , Jinhyuk?" He grumbled angrily but also making sure Minchan didn’t hear it.

"Yungie... Why is Yungie still not coming?" Minchan asked him sadly. It was heart-wrenching for him to hear. Before he replied the sad little boy, Jinhyuk opened the passenger’s door suddenly, much to Yunho's surprise. "What the-" 

Jinhyuk then gave him a bottle. "This is a hangover tonic, Sir. I noticed you took a couple of drink before." Yunho took a look at the convenience store behind Jinhyuk's back. ‘So, we just stopped by at the convenience store,’ he thought. While Yunho drank the tonic up, Jinhyuk sprayed something like air freshener on Yunho. "Excuse me, Sir. It is to get rid the smokes and alcohol smells. Master Jaejoong doesn't need more things to be concern about," he mumbled while his hands were still spraying here and there. Sometimes Jinhyuk crossed the line and acted more like his mother rather than his personal assistant. However, Yunho was always thankful that he had someone he could count on, mostly for now.

Just like what Jinhyuk told, a doctor and a nurse were already there. Upon entering Jaejoong's apartment, they found the laying Jaejoong on the floor with crying Minchan beside him and held his hand tight. The boy looked beyond worry. Seeing his Joongie laid there unconscious and he could do nothing pained him. A hurt expression could be seen on Minchan's face. "Yungie.." Minchan was still in very confused state. He even still held the phone with his other hand when Yunho already stood before him. "Yungie, Joongie is... Joongie is-", he squeaked sadly before he broke into tears and cried like he was never before. Yunho's heart was torn apart looking at the usually bright kid like this. He hugged him and kissed the boy’s crown and promised everything would be alright before he carried Jaejoong to his room and let doctor check him up. After a while the nurse finished putting the IV tube on his boyfriend's wrist. "I think he passed out because of the unbearable pain in his head due high blood pressure," the doctor said. "It’s above 200. Do you aware of that? Does he have hypertension issue before? We should be thankful it didn’t cause him a attack", he added, making Yunho's face turned paler hearing that.

"Above 200??? No, no, he always lives a healthy life. He- he... He doesn’t even eat sweets although he loves it." It shocked Yunho to the core. How could his baby had high blood pressure when he always determine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter