just like Appa

Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong blinking his eyes rapidly, he open his mouth but no words come out. He just stand there in the door frame looking at his beloved little brother and Yunho alternately with his surprise expression that looks so funny in Yunho eyes.

Minchan seem a bit embarrass with dumbfounded Jaejoong, he nudge Jaejoong with his elbow “Jongie…  you don’t invite Yunho hyung inside?” Minchan smile apologetic to Yunho. So adorable.

Jaejoong shaking his head couple times to gain some sense “what are you doing here?” he asks to the men who pat Minchan’s head. Jaejoong takes Minchan’s hands try to not affected by is men appearance, Yunho look like someone who just pop out from fashion magazine. Remind himself that this very handsome men is the reason why he sad and cry days ago.

“Minchan invited me yesterday to lunch” Yunho explain simply.

“How did you know him MInchan-ah?” Jaejoong still hold the little hands tight

“We met yesterday at Suie place” Minchan smile widely to Yunho, remember their first encounter Yunho smiles back as wide as the cute boy.

Jaejoong frown seeing their interaction. “what did I tell you about not speak to stranger?” Minchan’s smile fade

“ngg, but I’m not a total stranger anyway” Yunho said, Jaejoong give him ‘how dare you’ look “I’m actually Jaejoong’s  boss” he explain to Minchan.

“you are..??” Minchan gasp, admiration evident in his eyes “Jongie… you said that ignoring someone you know is rude…” Minchan look at him disappointedly. “Please forgive my Jongie, hyung…” Minchan bow

“no baby…” Jaejoong’s whine “He.. I..”

Yunho can’t help himself to not let a little laugh slipped from his mouth. Seeing the beauty that he can’t stop think about stutter over his little brother scold. He covers his laugh with cough when he feel Jaejoong’s cold stare stab him. “Would you accept this?” Yunho hands him the bouquet

“What? Of course I-“

“uwaa Hyung even bought Jongie flowers, Jongie loves flower. Right Jongie?” Minchan look up

“I… *sigh* yes baby” he take the flower reluctantly.

“I hope you like chocolate” Yunho said, kneeling in front of Minchan

“Minchan loves chocolate hyung! Thank you” Yunho smile happily “please come inside hyung” Minchan takes Yunho’s hands

“We can have lunch now… and after that we can watch the iron man marathon like we planed yesterday…eats ice cake that Jongie had bought for us…” Minchan drags Yunho to their little dining room while hopping excitedly.

 

Yunho look around… Jaejoong’s apartment it’s totally the opposite his imagination. Jaejoong’s apartment is not sophisticated, his simple but homey apartment definitely not reflecting Jaejoong’s as the model. Yunho can see cute decoration everywhere, there’s a giraffe measure in the wall with a date on certain number probably its day when Jaejoong measure Minchan’s height. It’s so obvious that Jaejoong makes his home as comfortable as possible for Minchan.

When he enters the small dining room he can see the couple mug which he believes it belongs to Jaejoong and Minchan. His heart little bit sink with the numerous of medicine and pills that almost filled the entire kitchen counter, maybe Jaejoong put in there  so he or Minchan can reach it easily.

Minchan’s already sit in his chair, smile so wide to Jaejoong and Jaejoong can’t help himself to smile back even though his mix feeling give him nausea. Minchan’s signaling Yunho to sit in front of him with his hands.

 After Jaejoong’s served the meals and everything in the table “it’s not much, but enjoy” he said before leaving them to go to his room, Yunho can’t hide his disappointment from his eyes but he didn’t say anything and try to understand that Jaejoong still very upset with him.

“Eh? Jongie didn’t join us?” Minchan ask in surprise

“No baby, I’m sorry… I got something to do” Jaejoong smile lovingly to the pout cute kid, didn’t notice that his smile melts Yunho’s heart instead. “enjoy the lunch with your ‘new friend’” he glance at Yunho.

“but… but this was my first time inviting someone over” his head hanging low sadly “and my first friend too..” he lift his chin and look at Jaejoong with his saddest kitten eyes, almost brims with tears.

Yunho watching Jaejoong’s expression carefully, when Jaejoong’s look as sad as Minchan he nods guiltily “okay” Jaejoong pull a chair beside Minchan.

Yunho smile, not because of Jaejoong finally join with them but because of the fact that how Jaejoong spoiling Minchan, and the fact that Minchan fully aware of his power to the beauty men. Yunho nods approvingly that Minchan knows when he has to use the power.

“what’s so funny?” Jaejoong ask Yunho in annoy.

Yunho’ve made a wise choice to not tell him the truth, he sure that Jaejoong wouldn’t be happy to hear how funny he look right now, been manipulative by his six years old brother. “Nothing” Yunho shrug.

The lunch went well… Minchan looks so happy. Minchan excitedly ask Yunho about how his Jongie in work place glow like a bright star when Yunho said he will take Minchan to the studio and see Jaejoong’s photo shot “really hyung? Promise?” Yunho nods and hold up his pin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter