Candle Like

Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yunho let his boyfriend dragged him to he said his dream house, he cant help but smile all along seeing Jaejoong is too excited and too happy showing him the little house and he look so damn adorable right now in his eyes. The one floor house only a bit larger than Jaejoong's apartment, with not so spacious 2 bedroom look very modest. Too modest in Yunho's opinion but Jaejoong looks beyond happy with it and nothing else matter. From every cent Yunho spent in his entire life, 'purchased' this house for Jaejoong is the most worth splurge ever cause seeing the happy smile never leave his beautiful face.

"I will make a swings in the garden for Minchan" he smile so bright.

"I can finally have garden Yun, I can plant something like in our house before, my dad and I love trees, we plant many things from herbs to flower in our garden"

Yunho noticed a slight of longing and sadness when Jaejoong talking about the memories he has with his late dad, but soon Jaejoong shrugging it off and continued to speaking up his plan for the house happily. Yunho listening to his baby plan with the same excitement as Jaejoong make a mental note to bring the interior design and make his boyfriend's plan into reality.

Jaejoong drags Yunho to one of the room "this gonna be Minchan's bed room, its almost twice larger than his bedroom"

Jaejoong walk to the corner "I'm gonna make this as mini library for him" he walk again across the corner.

"and here gonna be his playing spot where he can arrange all his toys" he pout "dont gave him any more toys Yun....we run out of space. You spoiling him too-" whatever Jaejoong want complain is cut when Yunho take his wrist and pulled him to his chest and turn them around trapping Jaejoong between the wall and himself. 

"Yun.. " Jaejoong blinking his eyes in surprise, obviously never expect Yunho's move. His face redden when he realised the close proximity between them, Yunho's breath tickling his cheeks and Jaejoong begged that his feet strong enough to support him cause really he feel like a wet tissue when Yunho staring at him hotly like this. Yunho is too y for Jaejoong sake. 

 Yunho smirking, dangerous smirk that make Jaejoong holding his breath "you keep bouncing here and there" he caress Jaejoongs cheeks with his thumb. "like a ing cutest ball ever" Yunho kiss Jaejoong's cheeks with open mouth.

"Yun... " he whimpering 

"You keep smiling so happily, so god damn beautiful, you blinding me" Yunho's kiss lower to his jaw. "are you doing it on purpose baby?" Yunho's hands that holding his waist sneak under his shirt and caressing his lower back make Jaejoong gasped for air. Its always feels like the first time every time Yunho touched him.

"Are you seducing me baby? You're doing good anyway... " Yunho chuckle when his baby gulping hard as he kiss the crook of his neck. "I think... we can do something fun here before you planned this room for Minchan. You know... just to give you inspiration" Yunho keep attacking his weak boyfriend with slow hot kisses here and there. Knowing well the weak point of his lover. 

"I-" Jaejoong just take a deep sigh and mewling in surrender. Yunho smile in victory, deciding that 'purchasing' this house for his baby is the best deal he ever make. Ever.

 

~.

"Can you stop crying?!?" Taesuk hissed to his wife, annoyed with all the curious stare they get from the stewardess and other passengers. 

Nayoung wipes her tears, bit her bottom lips to hold her sobs. Wearing back her shade to cover the bruises on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter