Sailing Away

Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Aish! Its been three days why is our wedding still viral on internet Yun?" Jaejoong nagged, reading the articels about their luxury private wedding on the cruise. unconsciously lean his back on his now Husband's chest. 

"I bet its still be a trending topic for the rest of the year" Yunho said put his chin on Jaejoong's shoulder. Both of his hand rubbing Jaejoong's arm casually, obviously not paying attention to with the article said. "You think that there's anything more interesting than our wedding right now baby?" Yunho ask him. Chuckling seeing him pouting like that.

__

 

Of course not. Not in million times. Aside from this is Jung Yunho wedding, with the gorgeous model Kim Jaejoong and their well known love story which always make people envy. Their wedding is something different. Different in so many levels. It held here three days ago in the deck of this cruise. Jaejoong still cant believe that the deck he see in the day was nothing special but at night its turn like a dream forest. There's so many little light hiding behind  tons of branch just like million of fireflies. Everything is so beautiful, so elegant and so dreamy like yet its also simple too. Nothing is too much and dramatic that make you cringe. Jaejoong sure that Yunho had prepared this more than anything. Long white silk sheet spread as the aisle to the altar. All his loves one gathered here. His soul, Minchan look beyond cute with creamy tuxedo holding a box ring with his widest smile standing next to the man who look rather nervous. The man who he was and will always madly in love. Jaejoong walking hand in hand with Junsu's father trough the aisle to the altar. He smile see Yoochun wink at him while busy rubbing both of Junsu an Junsu's mom back cause they're sobbing too much. Or when Jinsuk, Yunho's loyal assistant for years stand right beside Yunho as the best men give him two thumbs up encouraged him. Jaejoong never felt this happy before. He want to laugh and cry in the same time but he dont want to afraid that he cant see Yunho clearly or missed any second of this moment.

Jaejoong knew that man smile awkwardly cant hide his nervousness and excitement and many other feeling  just like him. Every mile second is precious. When Yunho's hand reaching his in the altar, his hand as cold as the ice. Jaejoong smile and cant help but thought that Yunho is human too after all. But his deep firm voice when he recited his vow. Make Jaejoong believe him more than he believes in himself that Yunho will always love him. In the good and the bad and in their ups and downs. 

 Jaejoong will never move on from his wedding euphoria. Because everything is more than he ever dreams of. The open air under the clear night sky and wide ocean, and people who always there for him support him and love him unconditionally was pres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter