The Pay Back

Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoochun watching Yunho’s live pers conference in his personal rest room in hospital. He chukled hearing Yunho’s statement "Moron" he shaking his head. 

Junsu watching it too in his Caffè, biting his bottom lips for prevent him squelling like crazy and embarrassing himself in front of his employees. "You go Jung" he smile widely, proud and happy his bestfriend is being so loved.

But on the other hand, Jaejoong watch it with a ugly big frown in his pretty face. Never cross his mind yunho would ever say such thing in front of hundreds of media. "Stupid yunho" he murmured. 

Minchan just staring at the screen blankly, "I dont understand what is Yungie talking about" he get up from his Jongie's lap and heading to kitchen, back to his chocolate milk. 

~

 Yunho can't help himself from wondering what the hell is he doing until Jaejoong welcoming him with hands rest on hips, tapping his foot in annoy and narrow eyes judging him when he come to Yoochun's apartment the noon later after the press conference.

 "No kiss? Hug maybe?" Yunho spread his arm and approaching Jaejoong who look like an pissed kitten.

But Jaejoong slap Yunho’s chest instead, "how could you say that I'm just pitying you! Now everyone would think I'm such an arrogant fool who take the incredible Jung Yunho lightly"

Yunho blinking his eyes several times, "should I make another pers conference?" He ask with confuse and ridiculous face

"Oh you-" Jaejoong hugs Yunho tighter than ever " thank you for defend me, for protecting me for loving me. For saying the most silly thing but yet the sweetest thing I ever heard. I love Yunho."

Yunho smile widely, before he hug his lover back. "I can do so much more for you baby... you haven't seeing anything yet" then Yunho lift Jaejoong’s chin with his thumbs, Jaejoong close his eyes as Yunho’s face getting impossible closer and Yunho’s breath tickling his face. Jaejoong part his lips when  Yunho tingling his face for a sweet kiss.

"Is that Yungie?" Minchan’s voice beams from the living room. Jaejoong pushed Yunho immediately, Yunho growled desperately. 

 "Yeah, its your Yungie coming baby" Jaejoong laugh nervously, worried if his lil brother seeing anything appropriate. 

"You still didn't tell Minchan about us?" Yunho ask, raising his eyebrows.

"Tell him about what? That I'm dating his favorite hyung?" Jaejoong hissed. He still not sure how minchan will take the news, he still too young to understand about their relationship. Will he be sad? Jealous? Jaejoong put Minchan’s feeling as his priority. 

"Why Jongie whispering like that?" Minchan tilt his head "something wrong?" 

Yunho smile and shaking his head "nope, I just thinking about taking you both dinner. You can choose the place" yunho pinched Minchan’s nose "but ice cream parlor and cakes store doesn't count" 

"Fast food too" Jaejoong add

Minchan pout "jongie can choose the place then"

~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter