Its on You

Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho was in the middle of meeting with his board when Jinhyuk interrupted make Yunho frowning. Jinhyuk clear his throat awkwardly when all the boards member's eyes on him, he brave himself to walk toward his boss and whispering something. Something that wasnt good for sure judging how nervous is Jinhyuk is, and how that assistant interrupted the important meeting and most when Jung Yunho frowning even more make all the boards sit restlessly in their chair.

"Well continue this meeting again before Friday" Yunho raise from his seat, leave the board have no choice but stand up too and give their president respected bow even thou the man didn't noticed and just heading out from the meeting room.

"Okay, let me hear the bad news" Yunho lean on his desk while they reach his own office, Yunho was so anxious when Jinhyuk said he has bad news about his boyfriend before.

Jinhyuk loosen up his tie first, he really feel burden with this matter scared to death what will his boss reaction will be "its... The private investigator that we hired to monitoring master Jaejoong's parents-" he stop and gulping hard when Yunho glared at him "i mean to monitoring Taesuk and Nayoung" he fix his words. Knowing well how Yunho dislike that two mentioned as parents of his lover. "They lost them sir" his voice dropped.

"What do you mean with they lost them Jinhyuk-ah?" Yunho growled 

"I'm sorry sir, apparently Taesuk and Nayoung run away from their hotel at dawn, leaving the bill unpaid" 

 "leeches" Yunho cursed under his breath "okay, then tell those amateur that we no longer need their services" he said.

"There's more sir..." Jinhyuk said lowly, before Yunho reach his seat. "The agent property just called me, he said master Jaejoong didn't show up for the house deal, he said Master Jaejoong canceled his purchase"

"What?? You mean Jae didn't want to buy the house anymore?" Yunho cant believe this, his happy boyfriend's face when he showing him the house still fresh in his memory.

"Yes sir, master Jaejoong told the agent property himself. Even thou Master Jaejoong already recived the apartment selling money days ago"

Yunho just stunt trying to registered that in his head.

"I'm afraid it has something to do with Taesuk and Nayoung sir"

Adding two by two Yunho finally speak "Jaejoong cancel his new house purchase and give the money to those leech instead"

"I'm afraid its true sir, then what should we do sir?"

Yunho just remain in silent for a couple of minutes, his expression hard to read. But Jinhyuk catch anger in his eyes only to change with disappointed.  

"Sir?" Yunho looks so drown in his mind "what is your order sir? Should we call our attorney and-" Jinhyuk stop when Yunho  just shaking his head.

"Why is Jaejoong didn't tell me this Jinhyuk-ah? So thats why he look so worn out before. He lied saying that he just dont like starwars" yunho chuckled bitterly. "I feel so... Incompetent. I'm Jung Yunho and yet he make feel so useless didn't he trust me enough? Loved me enough to tell me this ? Will it make him suffer to asking for my help?" He run his fingers trough his hair frustratingly.

Jinhyuk never expected this reaction from his boss, he thought that he will face Yunho's wrath and anger. But he never ready for his boss's frustration and confusion. In the other hand Jinhyuk know why Yunho feels that why, with Yunho's power and ability, his purpose to protecting the one love the most while Jaejoong just make it hard for him hurt his self esteem.

"I believe master Jaejoong never meant to make you upset sir, you should talk to him. He must be feel so lost right now" Jinhyuk cooed before he leave his boss alone.

Yunho open his desk drawer and take the woiden box, he open it and see the crystals elephants miniatures that he plan to gave to his lover long time ago, hoping with this gift Jaejoong's heart will be open more for him.

~

When Yunho arrived to Jaejoong's apartment he just found Minchan laying on the couch upside down, his little leg resting on the back of the couch while his head hanging above the floor "Yungie" he grinning funnily and take his legs down want to come to his Yungie and welcoming him with his hug but he have to stop and just sit cause he feel his head spinning.

Yunho chuckled "dizzy? Who told you to hanging like little monkey?" Yunho sit beside him and take the boy to his lap caressing his hair

"Its not monkey Yungieeeeee" he pouted "I'm hanging li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter