Say it again

Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Maze anniversary issue is almost done and Jaejoong couldn't be happier. It was the most long and tired months for him, he enjoyed his job and so far this was his best project that he get the payment is awesome. Not only the payment but also the set, the staff, the concept is the best its definitely feat for himself as model. Moreover the following project he get, thanks for the publicity and the great name of Jung media, now he flooded with offers. Jaejoong is now on his peak of career and he were so thankful by that. But, like people said, good thing and bad thing is sometimes come at once. Beside all the fortune that he have, he also get the bad thing. He had more than enough of jealousy, hates from his editor in chief. Bad mouthing and glare of daggers he get from his co workers, mostly from female co workers that also known as Yoona friend. And most of working with his pain from the past, his first love Kim wobin.

 

Jaejoong just finished his last solo shoot for Maze commercial photo “great Jae, now only one more shoot for you and Wobin tomorrow and its a wrapped” Hyun Joong said

 

Jaejoong nod and smile saying something about he have to go back now. His stomach is growling angrily, he forget to take his breakfast this morning and now its too late for lunch too. Minchan just makes him panic this morning when he said his chest is ache so he immediately go to Yoochun’s hospital. Yoochun checking on Minchan carefully, been a while since last time Minchan heart hurt.

 

“Just leave Minchan here Jongie” Yoochun said, caressing Minchan hair.

 

“is that bad? Did he just have another attack?” Jaejoong ask worriedly

 

“its nothing like that, its not usual attack. Maybe he just feel tired or its just the side effect from the new medicine I give”

 

Jaejoong staring at Yoochun in horror “side effect? What is that mean?”

 

Yoochun chuckle “its mean the medicine working properly, please don't worry too much. But i will make sure of that. He will be my under examination today, the test result will come this noon”

 

Jaejoong seeing Minchan who now already giggling in the bed with his Hulk action figure “how are you feeling right now baby?”

 

Minchan look up and grin “I’m ok, it doesn't hurt anymore”

 

“See? He’ll be fine Jongie... let him stay here, you can pick him up after you done with your works”

 

“oh right, works...” he almost forget that he have a solo shoot today

 

“i promise to call you right after the result is out” Yoochun assuring him

 

Jaejoong look at Minchan, debating inside shoul or shouldnt he leave Minchan

 

Minchan nod “my chest is not hurt anymore Jongie, really”

 

Yoochun step closer to Jaejoong and whisper “remember what i told you before? If you treated him like a broken glass, it will affected his mind and health?”

 

Jaejoong sigh “ok... please take care of him Chunnie” Jaejoong hugs Yoochun

 

“be a good boy for Chunnie hyung ok?” he peck Minchan on his lips

 

He can finally sigh in relieve when Yoochun called him that the test result said that its only the side effect for his new medicine, just like Yoochun predicted before.

After he change his wardrobe he hurriedly walk out from the studio but a h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter