find out

Fall for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong get the best contract from Maze Magazine. The contract value successfully make his big brown eyes widen in surprise, with the money he can afford Minchan treatment until the next year ahead, upgrade his car and saving for Minchan education in the future. Until the next six months he is the exclusive model for Maze, he can’t work for other but Maze and he don’t mind at all. Yunho grin seeing his expression. It was the stupidest and careless contract he ever makes in his carrier according to his attorney, but it’s worth it. Yunho sure that he will do anything even more careless only to see the beauty being more often, he don’t mind spend couple of million won so he can have reason to be with Jaejoong.

“You have separate contract for commercial too, it’s mean for every shot you did for Maze anniversary commercial you will get paid separately”

Jaejoong look up to Yunho in surprise, Yunho nod assuring him. “So… if you have some point to change, or you disagree with-“ Jaejoong shaking his head furiously which look ultra cute on Yunho eyes.

“Is that a deal then? Can we sign in now?”  Jaejoong smile beautifully and nod “You’ve been so quite Jaejoong”

“I just-“ Jaejoong didn’t finish his sentence and bow immediately “I’m sorry for my previous act Mr.Jung. I was so shame for my careless behavior toward you”

“hei… you don’t have to Jaejoong, it was my fault too” Yunho scratch his nape “can we start it over?”

Jaejoong stunt for a while before he smile so beautifully and said “I’m Kim Jaejoong, Mr. Jung please take care of me” the beauty extend his hand offering a warm handshake that no way Yunho can ignored.

Yunho smile back, “don’t worry, I will take care of you” he hold Jaejoong hands a bit longer than Jaejoong expect.

Jaejoong too happy to notice a little smirk that appears in Yunho face, too excited to alarm the true meaning behind Yunho words previously. What is on his mind now is go home, hug his little brother tightly and take Minchan to dinner with Yoochun and Junsu. He already can’t wait to tell them this great news.

__//*\\__

 

Its almost a month for Jaejoong works as Maze exclusive model and he still can’t really blend with Maze staff. Jaejong always through the same thing in his work place though, everyone just like to drawn an obvious line with him, put a fine distance with him. Jaejoong never knew why, but he don’t want to look up for the real reason and ask why he just don’t have a time to questioning it. He already set his goal, work hard, be professional and dedicated model and gain more money, so practically he just don’t care. Jaejoong never interested in mingle, making new friend was never be his intention too in Maze he just want to work hard cause he been paid, so he will appreciate if he can do his job without earning some cold stare or whispering here, whispering there, bad mouthing him like he wasn’t exist.

“Kim Jaejoong, I thought  that you really an A class model like Hyun Joong sunbae-nnim always praised you, but you always keep make the awkward pose” Yoona said coldly when she  examined the photo result 

“I’m sorry…” Jaejoong think that it was the wisest way to respond  the Maze Magazine editor and chef complaint, even though Jaejoong can’t look where his mistake is

“The pose that Jaejoong made is upon to the style director instruction” Kim Hyun Joong explain tiredly

“But still sunbae, his facial expression is  odd” she insist

Hyun Joong rolled his eyes, he knew his hoobae only interested  in Jaejoong's mistake, so no matter how he try to explain , it will never change her way of thinking about Jaejoong. Jaejoong know that Yoona have a grudge with him even though he don’t know why but Jaejoong not stupid enough to not aware that Yoona and her line really objected him being here as the Maze exclusive model.

“how’s the photo shot going?” the familiar voice freeze everyone in the studio.

“Mr.Jung.. you came..” Yoona rose from her seat with a bright a smile, the smile that Yunho didn’t noticed cause his eyes fix to jaejoong who only give him a brief nod

“well, thanks to Mr.Kim we have to re-shot today session, cause the result is not good enough” Yoona said in sarcasm

Yunho takes the photo and he has no idea about what is Yoona talking about. The photos came out beautifully. The concept are nice, black and white, close up, Jaejoong look so beautiful in the large white shirt looking shyly at the camera like he look at his lover.

“Hyung! You really the best photographer. We are so lucky having you here! I like the result so much” Yunho praised Hyun Joong, ignored Yoona harden expression.

Hyun Joong grin happily, not only because of Yunho praised him, its more because of Yunho simply take his revenge to Yoona who look so upset right now.

“Thanks Mr.Jung but the photo wont came out as this beauty if the object not as pretty as Jae” Hyun Joong rub Jaejoong shoulder in affection

“You don’t have to remind me about that hyung” Yunho said, smile tenderly to Jaejoong

Jaejoong noticed how Yoona tighten her grip on his photo, a realization hit him, that maybe Yoona jealous with him. Jaejoong close his eyes tiredly, if the idea of Yoona Jealous with him is true, no wonder Yoona hate him to the core cause the fact that Mr. Jung treat him ‘differently’ not helping at all.

Everyone wondering why Mr.Jung come s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter