Alternate End

Dangerous Mistakes

He nodded his head but you shook yours.

His stubborness had gotten the best of him and his gaze turned cold, hard and serious.

"Look here. You do realize everyone in this business are opponents, right? The gangs meet to slaughter one another. 2NE1, B1A4, NanlinA, Black Dragons.. and even the Japanese mafia, the Yakuzas. This is not a game and you need to open your eyes and see that this is the only opportunity to stay alive. So, unless you want your blood on my hands or, even wrose, someone else's, you definitely should keep the up. It won't be me crying when I see your lifeless body lay in the crimson blood of yours."

His words tugged at the strings of your heart.

"Can we not talk about this elsewhere, then? Relax, sit down and just talk it out. Not gonna get anywhere if we sit here with loud music blasting and us two getting annoyed, hm?"

He simply nodded and before you could pull out your wallet, he had already payed the bartender.

Without any more exhange of words, you headed out.

__________

"Nice place."

Had he moved out, though?

His response was a slight nod.

Well, that was creepy.

You stood there awkwardly at the entrance, taking your shoes off as you walked in.

"... Stop being so painfully awkward and sit your down or something."

"Stop giving me orders, I know I gotta sit down. Sheesh."

"You're being awkward, it's annoying."

"You're annoying."

"Shut up."

He started to laugh as he had been preparing the drinks, his voice turned into melody.

He had changed so much and now, you just had noticed that it was quite a drastic change.

Not only on the outside; he had become more straightforward, somewhat icy too.

Honest.

You looked at him, realizing that this was perhaps his real self. Someone that might've been blocked out because of the lifestyle.

"It's not nice to stare."

_________

"So, when you pick up movement from whichever and whoever, even yourself, you'll message me with said information? As well as I have to do the same?..."

You were hesitant and he knew.

He sighed.

Both of your minds were slowly becoming hazier, a few drinks had been drunk already and the effect was slowly kicking in.

His arm pulled you closer, tilting your head.

His face inched closer and you quickly pulled him by the collar of his black shirt to close the gap between your lips.

Such a sinful, alternate end to the situation.