Woo Jiho

Dangerous Mistakes

Yukwon grabbed a towel and wrapped it around you from behind, drying you while giving you light pecks on the neck.

Your mind was far away. You were worried. Part of it was because you didn't want him to go again, you were afraid he would get hurt. He was just almost drowned in a car, what if something worse happened?  But also, you were worried for yourself. The look Zico gave you when they told him to stay home… there was definitely something about him that you didnt like. You didnt trust him.

Ukwon’s voice brought you back to reallity.

- Is everything ok, honey? - he turned you around, his hands your hips, and brought you closer to his still wet body.

- Yeah I'm fine. - you smiled, you were not gonna make him worried too. You just hugged him, feeling the strong muscles of his back under your fingers as he hugged you back, getting goosebumps when he nuzzled your neck with his nose. It felt so good when he did that. - I'm just gonna miss you.

_____„,_____

The first day was ok.

Zico stayed in his room. You were more then glad to stay with Kyung in the kitchen.

The second day was tense. Kyung had spent the night in Taeil’s place, monitoring everything through the computers, so he spent the next day sleeping. That left you really alone with Zico.

You sat on the couch, trying to just chill and watch some TV, worried sick about Yukwon. Zico came in and sat by your side. A little less than too close.

He sighed.

- I'm missing all the fun. - he spread his arms, hand almost touching your hair. - But you know… - he looked at you. You inhaled deeply and forced yourself to look at him. - it's not at all that bad. At least I got good company.

That's when his fingers tangled in a lock of your hair. You shivered, but not like when Yukwon did it and you felt a warm feeling spread over your entire body. This feeling was cold.

You gently got away from his touch, finding the strength to look Zico in the eyes. His gaze dropped to your lips, to your neckline, down your body, and back. He laughed through his nose, then opened his mouth to say something, but at that moment the computer started beeping. A sleepy Kyung with a blanket tangled in his legs ran out of his room to the computer.

- Oh, no no no…

- What? - you asked, jumping out of the sofa.

- Damn it! - Kyung punched the table.

- What?!

- Hm… something happened…

- Kyung!

- Uh… someone may have hacked our system.

- What do you mean someone MAY have hacked our system? - Zico was suddenly by your side. You could feel his breath.

- Well, basically, this was supposed to show the map Taeil did of the museum, with the location of the cameras and blind spots and everything… - Kyung turned the computer to us. Instead of the map, it showed a moving image of a cute boy in a tiger costume winking.

- Kyung, WHAT DID YOU DO? - Zico shouted.

Angry Zico was something you were pretty sure you could live well without ever seeing. Scared, you slowly turned and entered the kitchen. At the same time, you were relieved. At least it wasn't news saying anybody was hurt. You poured yourself some water ignoring the voices in the living room. When they finally stopped, you sighed and turned to go to Yukwon’s room, maybe cuddle up in bed the rest of the day. But Zico was standing right behind you, you bumped into him. He held you so you wouldn't fall, a smirk on his lips.

- Did I scare you? - he was close. Too close. - I'm sorry, didn't mean to.

- No. It's ok. - you put both hands on his arms, trying to get away from him, but he didn't let you.

- Then why do you keep trying to get away from me? - he whispered and pulled you closer. - I don't want you to be afraid of me, you know?

You gulped.

- I'm not.

- You are not… - he smiled and let you go.

You tried not to run to the room. Closed the door behind you and just stood there, breathing deeply.

_____„,_____

The worst night of your life.

Poor Kyung was trying to fix whatever happened to the computer system. B1A4 had frozen all of it with pictures of the same cute boy in the tiger costume. But Kyung didnt have Taeil’s knowledge to do it.

You woke up at 2am panting, sweating and shaking. You had just had a nightmare. Something was very wrong, you had a bad feeling.

But as you walked to the living room, things seemed ok. Kyung had managed to unfroze part of the monitors, everything was silent.

You went to the kitchen to get yourself a snack, maybe some medicine for headache. Zico was leaning against the table. Damn it, why can't he be in his room?

Like always, his eyes scaned you, and he saw you were pale and sweating.

- You ok?

- Yes, I'm ok. - you didnt look at him, and opened the cabinet. You realised you were a little dizzy. And then you felt Zico’s fingers on your neck.

- Sweetheart, you are covered in sweat. - he chuckled and blew gently on your skin. You grabbed the edge of the sink, it was only making you dizzier. - Were you having a nightmare?

You hesitated.

- Yes. - you lowered your head and closed your eyes. You wished UYukwon was there to wrap his arms around you, rest your head on his chest, tell you everything was ok and he was safe, and that he would never leave you again or get involved in those dangerous things.

Instead, Zico ran his fingers down your arm and pulled you to him. If you were with your mind clear you would have pushed him away, but scared, dizzy, with your head and your heart about to explode, you just let him hug you close. But it was wrong. The smell was wrong, the height was wrong, the touch of his skin was wrong. It didn't comfort you. Because he wasn't Yukwon.

But your fuzzy mind just let him run his fingers on your hair, your arms, your neck. His face was getting too close, his lips inches from yours. The little bit of conciousness on you made you turn your head to the side. His lips were on your ear.

- He shoudn't leave you alone like this. I wouldn't leave you alone. - Zico pressed his lips closer to your skin. - And I wouldn't leave you alone… with me. - he chuckled, and kissed your neck, right below your ear. You mind snapped, and you pushed him away. He didn't move at all, he just kept kissing your neck, one hand holding you, the other pulling your head to him.

- Zico… - you put both hands on his chest. - Let me go.

- I would leave this life for you, you know? - he grabbed you harder, you froze. - Did he tell you he loved you? If it was me, I wouldn't make the girl I loved go through all this, the waiting, worried about me, wondering if I'm gonna come back. It would be just you and me, in some nice little place, living a nice life.

You nearly started to cry. That was it. All you wanted. A peaceful, happy life. With Yukwon. It was like Zico was reading your mind.

And then he crushed your lips together. Again, it was all wrong. He moaned against your lips, both hands holding your face. You pushed him with all your strength and he finally let go of you.

- Zico, stop doing that, please. - you mumbled, looking down. - Just leave me alone.

You left the kitchen, and an angry looking Zico.

As soon as you entered the living room, though, you knew something was wrong. Kyung jumped and tried to block the view of the computer from you. That only caught your attention.

- Kyung, whats wrong?

He said nothing. You stomach twisted.

- Kyung…

He gulped.

- The mission went wrong. B1A4 got the stones first. The police caught the guys inside and…

- And…?!

- As they ran away Yukwon got shot. I dont know how he is right now, but he wasn't responding to anything.

- - -

Find the chapter here.