2NE1

Dangerous Mistakes

"They where what?!"

Yukwon's eyes widened and you got off him, blushing slightly and looking at the other two. You knew this wasn't good news. Not. At. All. But by who? B1A4 must've gotten tricked or something..

"Stolen! From B1A4. By a small group of girls. Damn, they're fine but it's clear that these have been into this type of business for a longer time. They got into the museum without even making any alarm sound. They're sly, they're smart."

Yukwon's eyes narrowed for a second, as if he was thinking. You shifted your gaze at his sitting posture.

"They seem to know more about us than we know about ourselves, also."

A calm Kyung came in as he leaned against the doorframe.

"We need to find a way to get them off from our backs, otherwise everything we have will be taken away. And this includes your girlfriend. She's a girl, she's got brains and I'm sure they wouldn't mind taking in another member. It would only level up their intelectual and it would make things even more easy."

Yukwon sighed and your s your arms around his waist, hugging him from behind. His skin had gotten colder and his body was tense but you felt him relax in your grip as he rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Is there a way to shu-"

He was cut off by the sudden noise of the door being brought down, a long string of cursing leaving Pyo's and Taeil's mouth in the living room. Dust covered the rooms, making it difficult to identify the source of the incident. Jaehyo and B-Bomb snuck out to the living-room, shutting the door behind them.

You were left dumbfounded on the bed, Yukwon pulling a loaded gun from the nightstand, holding it firmly in his hands.

He turned over to peck you, signing you to keep quiet and you nodded. This was actually the first time you would see Yukwon using a gun, if he was going to. You remembered the fight with Mr Jung, which was fist-to-fist. The door of the bedroom creaked open, the shadow of a small and petite female showing. Yukwon arched a brow, pointing the gun to the girl, nevertheless.

"So. You're one of them, hm? The sly cat of the group, if I'm not mistaken."

"Long time, no see, Yukwon my darling."

You looked shocked as the dust dropped, the sight of the female showing. Shoulder-length, blond hair. Perfect S-line, a nice bust and (to say the least) delicious looking thighs. Insecurity washed over you upon hearing her words. However, Yukwon was not moved by her words, holding the gun even tighter, finger by the trigger.

"What do you want?"

"Her."

Yukwon's eyes narrowed to the point where they were nearly gone. His body tense, his muscles defined. You gazed at the beauty that was before you, gulping. She was everything you were not. Had they dated? Or had they been friends?

The girl turned her eyes at you.

"I'm Yukwon's ex-girlfriend, if that's what you were wondering. He's really a sweetheart, but too bad he goes around sleeping with every single woman. Hmm.."

Her eyes where on Yukwon again, which hadn't budged.

"I miss the hot nights we had, baby. The way you made me shake in ecstacy, the way you made me scream out your name and praise it into the Heavens and the way you held me."

She bit her lip, her eyes softening for a split second.

"Shut up, Chae. That's the past and believe me, that's not happening again. After all, all you want me for is for ing."

Her flirty demeanour dropped, a cold aura surrounding her and before you could even process what had even happened at that moment, you just heard a gunshot. You gasped, Chae jumping back and glaring at Yukwon as if she was ready to attack him. He held you by the waist, suddenly three other females standing beside her out of the room.

"Next time, I'll be the one shooting you in the face, Yukwon. Mark my words: she's going to be one of us, sooner or later. Just like the gems."

And with that, they were gone. You were shaking in fear, tears threatening to fall. You looked up at Yukwon, who had put the gun away without making eye-contact. As you got your voice back, you breathed in.

"Who are they?"

"They're 2NE1. The first female group that got into this business. They've been around eversince I can remember. They're our rival. And yes, I dated Chaerin for about 3 months... But one thing is sure."

He pushed you onto the bed, crawling up on you and looking straight into your eyes.

"Even if you want it, I'm not going to let you become one of those ."

You nodded, putting your arms around his neck and kissing him, the kiss being returned. He smirked.

"So. Where were we before B-Bomb and Jaehyo interrupted?"