Love and War

Dangerous Mistakes

"Woo Jiho. What the do you think you're doing?"

Yukwon's voice boomed through the small room, catching the other member's attention whom now gathered around him. All wide-eyed at the scene.

You had shuffled away from underneath, sitting stiffly as you looked at the ground.

"Yukwon, calm do-"

"Don't tell me to ing calm down when I just caught you all up over my girlfriend."

He walked to the younger, grabbing him by the collar of the neck. You jumped, scared of Yukwon.

Yukwon eyed you, his gaze quickly returning back to Zico, lowly hissing and cursing.

Within matter of seconds, the scene had turned into a fight between Zico and Yukwon, one beating the other up.

You wrapped your arms around Yukwon's waist, trying to pull him back as Jaehyo and Minhyuk grabbed the flaily Jiho away. Kyung and P.O were helping you as Taeil stood in between the two guys, pushing them apart.

You cried into Yukwon's back, begging him to stop as the younger had a bleeding - perhaps broken - nose, swelled lips and bruises all over. Yukwon himself had a cut on his lip, which was bleeding like crazy, a bruised cheekbone and a black eye. He struggled to get away from you three, commanding to let go.

Jiho had calmed down slightly, growling at Yukwon as they started to verbally attack each other.

"Yukwon! Stop it!"

You sobbed into him, wettening his shirt as you held him tightly. After a few minutes, you felt him calm down.

The rest of the guys left, leaving you Yukwon and you as you where.

__________

You cleansed the cut on his lip, without making eye contact. The bleeding had stopped by now but his cheekbone was gaining an ugly colour of blue, black and yellow.

Once you finished, you put everything away as you two sat in silence.

After a while, you heard him take a deep breath.

"Why?"

"I didn't mean to, Yukwon.. I'm sorry. I should've pushed him away."

Yukwon remained quiet, the atmosphere tense between you two.

"Has he done it before?.."

Keeping quiet, you stared at the floor, watching Yukwon from the corner of your eye whom was sighing and running a hand through his hair and flopping back onto the bed as he stared at the ceiling.

"Noona.. You don't know how much I love you. From the moment I saw you, cuddled up against me in that car.. I just-"

You hear him choke slightly, turning your head only to find him crying.

"You're all I want, all I need. But this is what my outcome is."

Yukwon let out a sarcastic, small laugh.

"I should've never fallen in love with you. Of course it's always Zico."

You felt a pang through your heart, tears uncontrollably falling from your eyes.

"I'm sorry.."

You whispered in the never-ending silence that was between you two.

"It's okay. We're hereby done. You're free from me."

And with that, Yukwon stood up, wiped his tears and walked out. Leaving a very shocked you behind.

This was not what you wanted at all.