A Cat's Feelings

Dangerous Mistakes

"Why do you say such mean things?!"

Yukwon crossed his arms.

"It's not you who found your lover with a friend all over them. He did it, you let him, sugar."

"But-"

"I did what was natural, break up. You would've done the same if you had found me making out with some random friend of yours, no? Yes, I flirted and still flirt with girls I meet during missions, but never did I dare to touch them the way I touch you. Maybe a little physical contact to make them give in, but no more. Do you think I felt good knowing you might get jealous? No. However, you repay me by letting me catch you and Jiho on my bed, nearly making out like I'm not even in the picture. It hurts, noona. It really does."

You were left speechless.

You noticed how Yukwon's eyes had gotten glossy and shiny with tears he was holding back.

"I miss you like crazy. I cried for hours yesterday night, knowing he was tainting your body. Weeks have passed and I thought I would've been over you by now. But every time I see you hold hands, kiss or even hug.."

He took a deep breath, unbothered that his tears were staining his cheeks as they left traces.

"It feels like it bites my soul away. Like acid. My heart burns in pain. You were mine and Jiho was just jealous. Jealous because one of the visuals always gets what the leader wants. It's not my fault either that girls drop to their knees whenever they see me, is it?"

"So, I'm one of those girls?"

You looked at Yukwon.

Remembering the first time he had kidnapped you, how you fell asleep against his chest, the beating of his heart like a personal lullaby.

His scent, his touch, his grip, his words.. Everything he had done for you.

"You're not, sugar. I fell in love with you, you're so much different."

That's when you lost it. You started to cry quietly, but Yukwon remained seated.

"I'm sorry, I just did it because.."

You cried harder. Why did you do it?

__________

You sat in your room with the door open, quietly crying.

You had realized how bad you actually wanted Yukwon back.

But there was Jiho, someone who had comforted you through your first heartbreak.

It was unfair to Jiho and to Yukwon.

Upon realization that you had been using both boys, you started packing your stuff quietly, not wanting Yukwon to hear you.

You were going to leave NanlinA. You were hurting them and it was better if you left.

Plus, you had some kind of girl murderers after them and you.

That's only trouble to the boys.

You looked at the hoody that Yukwon had given you; it still had his scent.

Your train of thought was broken by a somewhat familiar voice.

"I see you already packed to leave with us, honey. Good girl."

In the window frame, there stood Chaerin in all her glory.

"."