Being walked in on

Dangerous Mistakes

You woke up to the rays of the sun shining through the window, straight to your eyes. You shifted and groaned, your body slightly sore.

You looked at Yukwon, images of the previous night flashing through your mind. This time it was you who became too loud, but instead of having complaining gang members at your door, you were pretty sure they jacked off in their rooms.

But wow, okay. You could get used to Yukwon dominating you that rough every single night.. You giggled at the thought, looking at your sleeping boyfriend next to you. He's quite something.

You felt him stirr under your touch, your hand going from his chest, to his stomach and stopping right before his erected member, causing Yukwon to groan - his voice an octave lower than usual. You, on the other hand, were smirking, your hand slowly going back up.

"Now, now, noona. Let's not tease me this early in the m-"

He gasped at the grip of your hand around his , his hips bucking and his eyes closing, pleasure washing over his body.

"Hey, no.. It's.. too early.."

"But it's not like you mind."

He grabbed your hand, urging for you to go faster. Smirking, you let him control your hand, soon enough feeling him twitch against your skin, his own becoming heated with each . At a certain point you pushed his hand away, taking over the work for the younger male, whom was now panting and nearly . Without even having to look under the blankets, you could tell what the warm liquid was that shot all over your hand, causing Yukwon to run out of breath. You slid your hand from under the blankets, the white liquid from your hand as you felt Yukwon watch intently.

__________

After the long day you and Yukwon had, you returned home only to find the members slacking off. Jihoon, Jaehyo and Jiho were all three laying upside down on the couch. Kyung was ordering food. Minhyuk was in his room watching with the volume so hard, you could hear it with the doors closed. But none of the guys seemed to mind, they were used to it. And finally, Taeil was behind his computer, doing God knows what.

You headed to your room, leaving the guys behind. For some reason feeling unsave.

As soon as you heard the door open, your heart beated harshly against your ribs.

"Am I bothering?"

Jiho's voice sailed into your ears and you calmed down.

"Uh, no. Not really."

You turned around.

"Is there anything you need, Jiho?"

He shook his head and sat at the edge of your bed.

You eyed him curiously and a bit cautious, unsure of what he was going to do.

"Look, I've told you. I was the one supposed to kidnap you and how.."

He paused a bit, looking for words.

".. how jealous I am of Yukwon."

You sighed and sat next to him. Your bum far enough to the back so you could swing your feet above the floor.

"I know and I'm sorry. But I don't have a choice if I fell for him. I'm sure you're a sweet guy too and stuff bu-"

Jiho's suddenly cut you off by crashing his lips on yours.

After a few minutes you gave in, right when Yukwon walked in on you.

"Jiho, you ing bastard."