Loss and Returned

Dangerous Mistakes

You woke up the next morning with your head resting over Yukwon’s warm, bare chest, legs tangled with his, his arms holding you tight, he breathed into your hair. You smile big as you watch his face, remembering the night you just had. How you were not able to keep your hands and lips away from each other for more than two minutes, and start it all again and again. You stretched your arms and legs yawning and Yukwon suddenly wrapped his arms tighter around you and pulled you back on top of him. You giggled and looked at his face, he was watching you through sleepy eyes.

-Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. - you kissed his shoulder. His face went blank, he didn't reply. Your stomach twisted. Was there something wrong?

-Hey, lover boy! - jumped as Zico, one of the gang members, banged on the door. - Leave your girl for a second and get your down here, you gotta see something.

_____„_____

- I am WHAT? - you were back in your room, just you and Yukwon.

-Free. We leave in two hours. I will leave you right where I picked you up. It will be like the last weeks never happened. You never met me, us. If you don't tell anyone about us, just live your life, we won't have reason to bother you ever again. - he hesitated, then continued. - We found Jung and his daughter, we are going after them and we can't either take you with us or leave you here, so you are free to go. - he turned his back to you and headed for the door, but then he crossed the room so fast you didn't have time to register. Yukwon crashed your lips together in a way that literally lifted you up the ground. And then he left.

_____„_____

Yukwon took you in his motorcycle. All the other members were on a car, so you took off earlier so he could catch up with them later. You hugged him tight all the way. It was raining when he stopped in front of your house. You thought you would be homesick, but you found yourself wanting to go back and stay in bed with Yukwon all day, maybe for several days. He walked you to the door and returned your keys. Silence.

-There you are. - Yukwon kept his eyes on the floor. - Just forget we exist. Pretend nothing happened. You won't be dealing with us again. Goodbye.

He turned and went back to his bike. As you watched him go you felt your heart twist in pain, you wanted to punch him, yell at him. You wanted to kiss him.

- Yukwon! - you ran, catching him by surprise, and crashed yourself into him, nearly knocking him off his bike, and kissed him. He hugged you and kissed you back like he would never let you go. He pulled away, but not completly, and kissed your nose, your cheeks, your forehead, like he wanted to memorize you with his lips. Yukwon held your face with both hands, giving you light pecks. Then he finally opened his eyes. They were wet, you didnt know if it was rain or tears.

-________… please forget me. I'm no good. Go back to your life, be happy, promise you will forget me.

He pushed you away gently, you stepped back but couldn't feel your legs.

And Yukwon was gone.

_____„_____

You spent the rest of the day crying. Not desperate, sobbing-to-death crying, but tears kept running down your face and you didn't have any will to do anything. You were angry. Angry at him for kidnapping you in the first place, then making you fall for him, because that's what happened. You fell hard for that outlaw, dangerous, sweet, stupid gang member. And you didn't care he did things that were not right, he didn't hurt anybody, he was not a bad person. You were in love with him, and you would never see him again.

You decided to clean up your house, you called your parents and tried to convince them you had only left for a trip and they didnt get your message, you also tried to convince yourself that, maybe it would hurt less.

Late at night you lied on the couch, feeling more depressed you had ever felt, when you heard a knock on the door. Your heart started beating faster, you didn't even stop to think that it was really late for someone to be knocking on your door, you just took a deep breath and opened it.

And for the second time in less then a month, you were gagged, handcuffed and carried away.

_____„______

These guys were nowhere near as nice as Yukwon. They grabbed you roughly and bruised your arms, dragging you around carelessly.

After what seemed like hours, you felt yourself being chained to a wall. Someone held your face roughly and took of your blindfold. A cellphone was held to your face and they took a picture.

-That should get him to come out. - a male voice growled above you. Looking up, you saw a guy that was about thirty or forty, wearing a neat suit and a murderous look. It was Jung Jihoon.

He lowered himself next to you, staring at you in disgust.

- Where is my daughter?

You swallowed hard.

-Uh… Mr. Jung?…

He huffed in frustration.

- Who did you think I was? Lee Joon? Where. Is. My. DAUGHTER?

- Iim sorry, I dont know.

Mr Jung growled and grabbed your face, forcing you to look at him.

-Don't lie to me! I know you are with them. Tell me where my daughter is!

-I'm not! I dont know!

- Oh must have tripped, then. - he grabbed something from his pocket. It was a long distance picture of you and Ukwon kissing in front of your house. It hurt to remember, you dropped your eyes.

-Sir, I'm sorry, but i cant help you.

You felt a sharp pain on your left cheek when Mr Jung slapped you.

- Well then, maybe your boyfriend can. If he survives. - he stormed out of the room.

You sobbed, wishing Yukwon never found you.

But he did. Mr Jung came back later and sat on a chair next to you. He got a message on his phone and unchained you, but made you stand and held your arms behind with a knife on your throat.

The door opened. It was Yukwon, and he looked furious. You heard noises. The rest of NanlinA’s gang seemed to be downstairs, dealing with Jung’s men.

-Good evening, Mr Jung.

Jung reacted by pressing his knife closer to your skin, Yukwon’s eyes narrowed.

-Thats no way to treat a lady.

- Where the is my daughter?

Yukwon breathed deeply.

-Unfortunately, Mr Jung, I'm afraid I must inform you that your daughter ran away from you. Being a much better tracker - he smirked - I was able to find out she is currently in Italy, enjoying Veneza’s gorgeous view with Hwang Chansung. - Chansung was a well known opponent of Jung Jihoon. He watched as Yukwon slid a piece of paper across the floor. Another long distance pictured showed Soojung and Chansung walking and holding hands in a street that obviously belonged to Veneza.

Jung let go of you and grabbed the picture in disbelief, you fell hard to the floor. Mr Jung threw the picture away and lunged towards Yukwon with the knife.

-This is your fault! - he yelled, giving Yukwon a large cut, from his right shouder all the way to his chest. You yelped.

They fought. Yukwon was in trouble, his shoulder was bleeding. You tried to get up and help, but your legs trembled so much and you had hurt your knees when you fell. But Yukwon managed to kick Jung across the room, the knife flew out of sight. He quickly grabbed your hand and ran, blood dripping from his arm.

He whistled and yelled and soon you were all out of the building and speeding down the road, the boys in the car and you two on the bike.

You went to a building downtown, you got there by sunrise. Yukwon took you all the way to the last floor. The place took the whole floor, it was crowded with guns, equipement, food and other things. Maybe this was his home. His room. It was small and simple, with a bed in a corner, a desk with drawers, and messy.

Yukwon took a first aid kit from under his bed and made you sit. He started cleaning your wound, rubbing your thigh gently when you flinched from the pain. When he was done, he started treating his own.

-No, let me do it. - you took the medicine from his hands and kneeled in front if him, pulling his shirt over his head. Yukwon sighed deeply and rested his head on your shoulder, kissing it and your neck while you cleaned his injure.

- I'm done. - you said. He immediately pulled you to his lap.

-You have to move… - he mumbled against your skin. - I have to keep you safe. We'll make a deal with Jung and he will leave you alone.

-Can I stay with you…

- No. - he sounded desperate, he leaned back to look into your eyes. - No you can't. You have to get away from me. I'm not good for you. I can't give you the life you deserve. I steal, I lie, I kidnap, and all sorts of wrong things. The only thing I'm proud of is that I never hurt anybody, and I can't let you get hurt. You have to go away, live your life, find someone who deserves you and be happy with him. Far away from me.

-No.

He snorted.

- You are so stubborn!

- If you make me leave I won't be happy. I don't care what you say, you are not a bad person. If you let me, I'll be with you and love you.

-I dont want to drag to you to this life, I don't want you…

You cut him off by kissing him.

- I don't care! We'll figure this out, because I love you.

Yukwon smiled. The most beautiful smile you had ever seen.

-I love you too, sugar.

- - -

Find the chapter here.