B1A4 and EXO

Dangerous Mistakes

So you became a gang member’s girl.

You expected something fiction/movie like, where every day is dangerous and seems unreal.

Well… it wasnt quite like that. Sure, every NIGHT with Yukwon blew your mind, but your days were just as regular as your life was before him. You lived the way you did before, you could go out, study, work, do whatever you wanted. The only diference was that now you lived with seven guys.

What the Nanlina Gang did was almost like pirates. They tracked down treasures and went after them. Old, rare, extremely expensive and valuable objects.

Yukwon and Jaehyo were usually the ones who dealed with the owners, to find out what they could about the place they would have to break in and the people involved with it. You were not happy to find out they were also the biggest flirts, and usually got in trouble for sleeping with someone's daughter, or wife.

Zico and P.O. also dealed with the owners, but in a more brutal way. They were more about shooting first and asking questions later. Yukwon tried to keep you away from them, especially from Zico.

Taeil was the brains behind it all. It was amazing what he could do with his computers and radars. He could find out just about everything, locations, people, it didnt matter, he knew it.

B-Bomb was the weapon and equipment expert. Sometimes you heard noises from his room and it always smelled like powder. You decided it was better not to ask.

Finally, Kyung was… well, the cook. And like Yukwon said, he couldnt quite shoot. But he sure was good with a knife.

You all got along very well together. The only problem was how loud you and Yukwon could get at night. Actually, how loud Yukwon could get. One night, about three or four members knocked loudly on your door saying: ”DUDE, I'm TRYING to sleep!”

-Seriously, what the hell do you do to him? - asked Kyung that morning. Yukwon started to answer but you punched him on the ribs.

They were already making research on a new job. SM Museum had just received a new collection of Jewels: EXO. It was a set of 12 precious stones recently found in China. Problem was, they found out there was another gang after it too, called B1A4. So now they were doing extra work, Zico, P.O., Jaehyo, BBomb and Yukwon spent all day out, sometimes several days. You stayed home with Kyung and Taeil. It had been three days since the last time they left, you were nervous.

- Don't worry. That museum has serious high security, it's really hard to get in there. Even if its just for a chat. - Taeil told you, leaning back on his chair and rubbing his eyes. He was probably tired, he had been staring into that computer for quite some time.

- Then why steal just those stones? Why don't you clean up the whole museum?

You heard Kyung laughing from the kitchen. Taeil smiled at you.

- I like how you think! But sadly, no… it's already hard enough to steal ONE thing, but the whole museum… - he shook his head. - Plus, we have a buyer for the stones.

- What about those other guys who are after it?

- B1A4? Pff, we never dealed with them but they seem like amateurs…

Thats when they finally got home, Jaehyo and Yukwon wearing suits, B-Bomb and P.O. carrying Zico by the arms and all of them soaking wet. You ran straight to Yukwon, hugging and kissing him. His whole body was cold and shaking, you rubbed his back. He gave you tired smile and kissed your cheek.

- Hi, sugar.

- Uh… is it raining? - asked Kyung, who was standing by the kitchen door.

- No, you idiot! - growled Zico, his leg was bleeding.

-B1A4… these guys are no joke. - said Jaehyo throwing his wet jacket on the floor. - When we finally got a meeting with the directors they had already been there. They ed up our car and we ended up in the river. This is gonna be tougher than we thought. Taeil, Zico got his leg injured and is gonna have to stay here, so you take his place.

Taeil looked up from his desk like a lost puppy.

-What? But… but… - he sighed. - Fine.

- And Zico, you stay here with Kyung and ________.

Zico looked at you. You looked away, something about his gaze made you nervous. Maybe it was your imagination, but you thought you saw a slight smile on his lips.

Yukwon grabbed your hand and walked away.

- Where are we going? - you asked as you walked into the corridor.

He started ing his wet dress shirt.

- Bath time.

- - -

Find the chapter here.