Sweet 'n Sour Love of Ours

Dangerous Mistakes

You had missed that smile. It felt as if you hadn't seen it in ages.

"What do you have in mind, Kitty?"

Yukwon silently snorted at the nickname, earning a glance from you.

"Well... I have been thinking of it for a few days now, before I got shot, actually.."

You intertwined your fingrs with his, a light squeeze coming from the younger male. You hoped it wasn't something that would take him too much effort. You knew he needed time to heal after he would've been dismissed from hospital.

"I was thinking of giving you a 'normal' week. You've been locked up enough, waiting and worrying. I have a feeling you miss your old life somehow?"

He arched a brow, his gaze locking with yours and you shook your head, even though you were slightly dying to experience it one last time. Yes, you wanted a more normal life. No, you didn't miss it. The only thing that bothered you was his well-being, actually.

"I don't miss it, Yukwon. I'm happy, I have you, I'm in love. Sure, it's a twist to my old life. I'm a gang member's girlfriend, this is to be expected. Yes, I'm always worrying but.."

You took a deep breath, glancing at your sides. The curtains were down in front of the window and the door was closed.

"...every hour, every minute and even every second that I spend with you is more and more valuable. It's exciting. It scares me at the same time, but it just works me up, too."

Yukwon smiled a small smile, pulling you down to peck your lips as he squeezed your hand a little harder.

"That's true. But it pains me that we have to miss each other.. And to be honest, I don't trust Zico all that much around you. I know he's laid eyes on you by now, sugar."

His words sent you into a flashback. The kiss, the hugs, the hair-playing that came from Zico. It was wrong. But his words. He read your mind as if you were an open book.

"Yukwon, don't worry. I'm yours completely."

__________

A week later, Yukwon was dismissed from the hospital with a sidenote that he was absolutely not allowed to go on another mission for about another week. Of course, he was frustrated about this but every single one of the members sworn that if he even tried to slip out of that door, they would tie him to his bed. Away from you.

He simply rolled his eyes, groaning low.

Once home, you and Yukwon made your way over to his room, laying on the bed and snuggling closer to each other - it made you feel safe. This is where you've always wanted to belong, even though this isn't what you had actually planned for yourself.

Yukwon's arms gently draped around you, legs intertwined and faces close to each other. It was perfect. Everything was perfect. From his defined jawline, to the way his body structure was built and to how he held you as if there was no tomorrow.

His lips met yours in a tender, sweet kiss. Hands sliding into one another, he pulled you closer and closer. He ran his tongue over your bottom lip, as if asking for permission to enter your mouth with his tongue. In no time, your innocent kisses had turned into a heated make-out session.

He had pulled you up on top of him and you were now straddling his hips. You weren't scared where this might end up and that was more than just fine with you for many reasons.

His hands had found their way around you small waist, tracing your curves, squeezing your backside slightly. You moved your hips in a teasing pace, causing the younger male to groan into the kiss - sending shivers down your spines. You leaned onto his chest for support, his hands gripping your hips and forcing you to move faster on his hips as he bucked them.

Soon, however, you both came to halt as there was knocking on his door, much to Yukwon's and your own displease.

"Come on in..."

The door flew open, an out-of-breath Jaehyo and B-Bomb standing by the door.

"The EXO gems.. they were stolen!"

"..."