Kim Yukwon

Dangerous Mistakes

Your plan went wrong before you even started it. And soon as you could see straight you jumped over the bed and ran to the door. Or at least you tried to. Once again, his strong arms were around you before you even reached the knob. He chuckled and pressed his nose against your neck.

-No no… - he held a key to your eyes. - You are not going anywhere, baby.

You jerked away from him, he didn't try to stop you. You looked around. There was a bed and a nighstand with a jar of water. The only window had bars, the door was heavily locked, and he had the only key. You didn't like your chances to fight him for it. There was no escape.

He sighed, sat on the edge of the bed and patted the spot next to him, grinning at you like this was the ending of a romantic date, not the beggining of the worst day of your life. You stayed in place, crossing your arms at him. He sighed again.

- Fine, be stubborn, but you seemed really confortable cuddled against me in the car.

You blushed, whole body going hot, but you couldn’t stop the thought that those arms were perfect. ”Yeah, especially when he KIDNAPPED YOU”, you snapped at yourself.

-What the do you want with me?

-Ooh such a pretty mouth shouldnt say such words.

-Stop it. - you groaned. He couldnt just be some stupid creep who kidnapped you for who knows what reason. No, he had to be a HOT stupid creep who kidnapped you for who knows what reason, which made it incredibly hard to find witty answers.

-If you are nice to me, I'll be nice to you, - he got up and walked to you, his chest stopping inches from your crossed arms. - truth is, you do have a pretty mouth.

You weren't breathing. You took a step back, trying to clear your head.

-Why did you kidnap me? Who are you?

-You should know, sweety. Daddy probably told you scary stories about me. - you gave him a confused look. - I'm Kim Yukwon, sugar.

It didnt ring any bells, but knew you would never forget his name. You kept staring at him. He seemed surprised, but laughed again.

-Super protective daddy, huh? Anyway, your dad has something we really, really want. He won't give it up. So, we just took something really dear to him, that should make him co-operate. - he got closer to you, and tangled a finger in your hair. - And what could be more precious to him than his little Soojung?

You froze.

-What? Soojung? That's not my name!

His hand stopped.

-What? Are you not Jung Soojung? Jung Jihoon’s daughter? - Jung Jihoon was a big business man, rumored to deal with dangerous people. If this guy, Kim Yukwon, was involved on something with him, you were even more afraid.

-I-I'm sorry… I'm not her. - you say slowly.

Yukwon looked away from you, ran a hand over his hair, opened and closed his mouth a couple of times, then turned back to you.

-You are lying.

-No I'm not!

-Prove it.

You hesitated, then got your ID out of your back pocket.

-See? - you handed it to him, he took a look at it, mouthed you real name and said.

-This could easily be fake.

-How the hell am I supposed to prove it, then?!

He thought for a second.

-She has a tattoo on her back.

You rolled your eyes and turned your back to him. Yukwon grabbed your shirt and lifted it up to your bellybutton. He ran his fingers over a spot on your lower back a couple of times, as if he was trying to make sure there was no make-up or something. It made you shiver. He stepped back, looking furious, then ran past you, slamming the door shut.

_____„_____

As it turned out, you were not Jung Soojung, and her and her father were long gone. You heard Yukwon and the other guys yelling at each other, trying to decide what they were gonna do.

Yukwon came back to you late at night. You were lying on your back on the bed. You had spent the whole day trying to find a way out, with no luck. Finally, hungry, cold, and frustrated, you gave up and tried to get some sleep. As soon as you lied down though, you thought to yourself that you were nowhere near as comfy as you were when you slept on Yukwon’s chest in the car. You were angry at yourself. The jerk had kidnapped you! You were definately not supposed to think like that!

He entered the room with a tray of food and gave you his little smirk. But you could see in his eyes he was really pissed and frustrated.

-Hello, sugar. - he closed and locked the door behind him. - I'm sorry that you had to wait so long. You must be hungry.

You sighed. Indeed, you were so hungry and tired you didnt even botter cutting him off with all this ”sugar” talk. He sat on the edge of the bed and placed the tray in front of him. You sat across from it. There was food for two.

- Thought I should be a gentleman and keep you company. After all, I kidnapped you for no reason, then kept you locked in a cold room with no food for hours… - he casually took a grape from the tray and ate it slowly. There were fruits, bread, and chicken soup.

- Kyung may not be very good with guns but he sure can cook, so go ahead. - he took another grape, placing it againt his lips in a way you had to remind yourself to breathe.

-So… can I go home?

Yukwon chewed the grape slowly, staring into your eyes until you looked away and started eating. The soup was really good.

-No.

You nearly dropped your spoon.

-Excuse me?

-You are staying here, I still might need you.

-What?! Why would need me?

He shook his head and started eating.

-I don't know. And that's why you are staying.

- - -

Find the chapter here.