Kidnapping and Hot Guys

Dangerous Mistakes

It all happened in a flash. You were going home on a rainy Saturday afternoon, with a bag full of groceries in one hand and your umbrella in the other. You stood in front of your door, fighting to get your keys out of your pocket. They slipped out of your hand and fell to the floor with a splash. As you got down, a pair of male hands quickly took them. You couldn't see who it was, your umbrella blocked the view.

-Thank… - you were cut off by the same pair of hands covering your mouth, wrapping around you and dragging you away fast. Shocked, you try to break free but gets shoved into the backseat of a car, your mouth and eyes are covered, and strong arms are still wrapped around you. The car takes off. You sob and tremble and struggle to get away from the person. You had no idea what was going on, you were so afraid. The guy who grabbed you ran a hand down your arm, then slid it around your waist and crushed you against his chest. You felt smooth, warm, slightly wet skin under you. The hand left your waist and started playing with your hair in a soothing way. You trembled.

- Dont worry, sugar. I wont have reason to hurt you if you co-operate.

_____„_____

At some point you lost track of time. Being so tense was making you more and more tired. Your body finally gave in to the rocking of the car, the strangers sweet perfume and his hand gently running through your hair, and fell asleep. You woke up when the car finally stopped. Your hands were bound. You started shaking.

- Here we are, sugar. - the stranger said, tugging gently at your arm to get you out of the car. He led you somewhere with an arm around your waist. All this sweetness made you even more nervous. What was gonna happen to you? Who was this guy? You heard voices. Who were these people?

He walked you into what you guessed was a really old house, it smelled musty and wood crackled under your feet. You tripped on something. It seemed like steps leading up. The stranger lifted you up and carried you, making you gasp in surprise, then dropped you on what felt like a bed. Your hands were untied and the cloth from your eyes and mouth removed. You groaned at the blinding light, rubbing your wrists and eyes. When your eyes adjusted to the light, you saw him. He stood beside the bed in a black tank top and jeans. Arms crossed in front of his chest, he had a nicely built body, brown hair styled up, gorgeous eyes darkened with eyeliner and a scar on his lower lip. He smirked at you.

- Welcome to Nalina Gang’s HQ, sugar.

- - -

Find the chapter here.