A Place to Fill in A Warm Bed

Dangerous Mistakes

You had been locked in for two weeks and tried to escape three times. All of them had been unsucessful. It was already hard enough to break out of the house, getting away was even worse. The third time, you managed to reach the road, but Yukwon came after you in a motorcycle.

-Don't make me handcuff you. - he said in a humorous tone, making you sit on the back and handing you his helmet and jacket. - Unless that's what you want me to do.

He had been eating with you every day. At first, you tried to be stubborn and ignore him, but on the second day he rolled his eyes at you and put a strawberry on your mouth saying:

-Starving to death won't make anyone happy, honey. - and you gave in. He wouldn't stop talking sweet to you, no matter how many times you cut him off.

That night was especially cold. You waited for him lying in bed, still wearing his jacket. It had the same smell, the same intoxicating perfume he had and you couldn't forget since day he took you. Sometimes you got yourself thinking about little things like that about him: his smell, his puppy eyes (how can such a bad guy have such cute eyes?), the way he called you sugar, or sweety and made your whole body tingle, his gorgeous body… it was so wrong. You kept convincing yourself all you wanted was to get back home, back to your life, but actually you didn't think being locked in there was so bad. Maybe you were really going crazy.

You burried your nose in his jacket and closed your eyes, only to sit back up quickly when you heard a knock on the door. Since you were wearing his jacket, Yukwon came in using a gray sweater. He sat on your bed and you started eating.

-So… did you find that girl you were looking for? - you asked, taking a bite.

Yukwon chewed slowly, looking down, and said:

-No, but we are getting closer. - and went silent. You wondered what was on his mind, he was really quiet today.

After you ate, Yukwon brought you an extra blanket (you would rather curl up in his sweater, preferably with him wearing it), and as if he was reading your mind, he said:

-Here, sugar, so you won't get cold. - he placed it on your bed. - But if you want a warmer place to sleep… - he smirked. - there is some space in my bed I would like to fill up.

Your heart pounded on your chest, but you managed to keep your face straight.

-No, thank you.

Yukwon laughed.

- I know you will be in my bed sometime, sugar. - he stopped at the door. - just don't take too long.

_____„_____

As the days passed, Yukwon got more and more distant. He usually spent quite some time with you. But now he only came to see you at night.

About four nights later it rained hard. Thunder, lightning and wind so strong you were pretty sure you were gonna wake up in Oz. You couldn't sleep, the old house shook. And you didn't even have his jacket to comfort you.

You got up, getting shivers from the cold floor under your feet. You tip-toed to the door and tried it. It wasn't even locked, he probably hadnt been locking it since the last time you tried to escape. You could try to leave, but it was raining too hard, it was too cold and deep down you didn't want to get away from Yukwon. You didn't understand how you felt about him, but it made you wanna stay.

You just stood in front of his door. Should you knock? You didnt want to wake him up, so you just opened the door as lightly as you could and peeked in.

He was sleeping like a baby, all curled up in his covers, hair messy, lips slightly parted. Your heartbeat and your breathing were so loud you were afraid he would wake up. Quietly, you walked to the edge of the bed. You couldn't lie down without waking him up. Before you could decide what to do, he shifted and opened his eyes. He looked at you standing beside his bed and gave you a sleepy smile. You felt like your body had turned to jelly. Yukwon grabbed your hand and pulled you down, wrapping his arms around you and crushing you against his chest. He looked into your eyes, running a thumb against your cheek, down your neck, then slowly got closer to you, and pressed his lips against yours. You felt all the air leaving your chest and rested a hand on his neck, pulling him and running your fingers on his soft hair. He deepened the kiss, hugging you like he couldn't get close enough, tilting his head brushing your lips together, tongue lightly touching your bottom lip, then pulled away panting and smiling, whispered in your ear.

- I told you you would end up in my bed.

- - -

Find the chapter here.