2NE1 and EXO

Dangerous Mistakes

The next morning, you woke up late, laying next to Jiho.

Round two had been somewhat rougher and you did feel the pain when you shifted.

Before even waking up fully, the door of his room slammed open.

You groaned and sat up, holding the blankets against yourself as Jiho slowly opened his eyes.

And there was Yukwon.

"Could you, ing please, not scream so God damn loud? I didn't get to ing sleep!"

You rolled your eyes, taking your gown from the floor and putting it on, leaving your underwear scattered.

Yukwon eyed you, eyes glazed with disgust and jealousy.

You restrained a shudder and walked past him to the kitchen, noticing a severe alarmed Kyung.

"Kyung-ah, are you all right?"

__________

"WHAT?"

"The girls from 2NE1 have already planned out on how they will kidnap you. They expect us to arrive at Hongdae with you so we can trade the diamonds with gems and other stones we have."

"Bu-"

"When that happens, they plan on attacking and getting away with both the jewels and you, leaving us behind with nothing."

Jiho groaned, obviously thinking they were stupid.

Taeil looked over at Minhyuk and Jaehyo. These two were sent off together to meet Minji, the youngest.

Kyung and Jihoon would go to Sandara.

Jiho and Taeil were to meet Bom, the oldest of the four.

The reason behind this all, was because it was twelve EXO jewels divided in four. Minji had three, Sandara had three, Bom had three and Chaerin had three.

Knowing them, however, Bom had six and Chaerin would be lurking around the house.

"Yukwon and noona will stay here."

Taeil announced, you and Yukwon pulling faces of displease.

They all discussed it one more time, befor Minhyuk handed you a large gun, instructing you on how to use it.

You nodded, pretty sure that the only thing you had remembered is how to pull the trigger.

Once they all left, you put it aside, going to your room.

One whining kitten later.

"No, stay. I'll be damned if she just enters your room and gets away with you."

You stared at Yukwon.

"I'm fine by myself; I got a gun."

"You hardly know how to use it."

"Then that for me."

"You can get taken away for all I care, I just don't need Jiho all up on my neck."

Yukwon swallowed and looked away.

You felt the strings tug at your heart.

"Why?"

Yukwon looked at you, arching a brow.

"Why what?"