NanlinA or 2NE1?

Dangerous Mistakes

"Leave, Chaerin. I'm not staying with NanlinA, but I'm not going with you either."

You hissed, your voice low.

Someone you didn't want to see right now was her.

Yukwon would hear you two sooner or later, you had figured.

You weren't upset anymore, it all had turned into boiling anger and you were about to explode.

Chaerin noticed this, her lips curling into a smirk.

"You know.."

Her voice sounded acidic.

"If you come with us, everything will be better. And you'll still be able to date Yukwon."

You wanted to believe it, but you knew it wasn't true.

"I know you don't believe me because of what you had seen last time."

Chaerin sat in the window frame, sighing.

"But I really haven't dated anyone else aside from Yukwon and Jaehyo.. He calls me a because, well. I've been with Yukwon for a year until some time ago but as you might or might not know, he's the biggest flirt in NanlinA."

You pulled a face.

"I do know. But Jaehyo as well?"

"Yes, but Jaehyo doesn't date as much. He prefers being single over dating."

You nodded and sat on the floor, looking at her.

"Well, anyway. I got tired of it at some point and though.. If he can do it, I can too, right? But God, was I wrong. I always thought he slept around and had and whatnot. So.. me and Jaehyo.."

__________

You and Chaerin have had a short chat before Yukwon had suspected something.

She had told you that if you would join 2NE1, it would be better for yourself. You wouldn't be locked up in a room nearly twentyfour-seven, you would get to do anything you want and it would be certainly less dangerous since 2NE1 isn't that active.

You'd thought of going with her right away.

But first you needed to know something.

Something that only NanlinA could answer.

_________

That day, they had all come back safely, Yukwon keeping quiet about how Chaerin had been here.

You sat nonchalantly on the couch, Jihoon and Minhyuk sitting beside you.

Everyone was in the living-room, so it was a good chance.

"Say.."

You started off rather quietly, earning lazy 'hmms' from the boys.

"What if 2NE1 kidnaps me succesfully?"

Everyone turned their heads.

"Excuse you?"