New Starts

Dangerous Mistakes

That night you had cried and cried for hours, until you finally fell asleep curled under your blankets.

The next morning you woke up by Kyung knocking softly on your door. He had brought you breakfast to bed, trying to cheer you up.

You ate the breakfast and dismissed yourself as sick, Kyung assuring that he would take care of you if you needed anything.

"Where are the guys?"

"They went out to track down 2NE1."

Your mouth formed a small 'o'-shape.

"Are, um, Yukwon and Jiho all right?"

Kyung nodded, however, adding that Yukwon had become quieter and Jiho hadn't spoken too much either.

"I see. Thanks."

Kyung nodded one last time before slipping out the door and closing it behind him.

__________

You spent the whole morning and afternoon in your room, occasionally crying quietly.

Without doing anything, Kyung had come and gone a few times to bring you snacks and lunch. You had eaten them without protesting, Taeil and P.O joining you and chattering with you.

You felt slightly better upon seeing their faces, trying to so hard to make you better. In the end you just decided to spill yesterday night's event.

"Yukwon and I broke up."

You swallowed thickly, drinking your milk as the three guys watched you, not entirely believing.

"What? Why? How? When?"

You chuckled at innocent's P.O's curiosity.

"What? We broke up. Why? Because of what happened with Zico, which wasn't really his fault. How? He just said I was free from him, that there was no need to be sorry. When? Yesterday evening when you guys left us in here as I had to take care of his wound."

Taeil and Kyung pulled a face.

"I'll show that brat."

Taeil spoke up but you shook your head.

"No, it's fine. He had all the right to. Jiho did it twice and I let him. Yukwon had all the right in this world to do this. So, it's okay."

"But look at you! You're broken..!"

"I'll be fine, Kyung.."

You leaned in to press a kiss on each of their cheeks, noticing and giggling at how they all got shy.

"Thank you for keeping me company."

"We didn't really feel like going out tonight knowing you'd be here all by yourself."

__________

The next week, you and Yukwon didn't talk at all. Perhaps a few 'good morning's here and there, but there was no more than that.

It broke your heart.

And it broke his.

You and Zico, on the other hand, had gotten on better terms and started to hang out more, starting all over again.

"I'm sorry for what happened with you and Yukwon..."

He spoke quietly as the both of you sat at the rooftop, watching over Seoul's night view.

You shrugged slightly, sighing.

"It was bound to happen."

Jiho pulled you into a hug. The usual warm hug that he gave you every time you needed support. He knew when and how to give them, perfect timing and they were honest.

He wasn't Yukwon and you had accepted that by now.

__________

After getting home, he accompanied you to your room. Where you sat and chatted until everyone was gone.

Jiho leaned in, pecking your lips and leaving you stunned.

Ever since 'that' happened, he hadn't kissed you. Not even when you were alone.

You let your body take over, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss. Jiho didn't struggle back, pushing you on the bed and crawling over you, his tongue tracing your lips.

Pulling his body against your own, it was as if you could be closer, feeling his hips lightly grind against your own.

Jiho broke the kiss, looking at you.

"Should we?"

"Without restrictions."

[a/n; If anything is confusing in this fiction throughout the chapters, leave a comment and I will explain. I will answer all of your comments if I can, really. Thank you for the comments and subscriptions. I love you all.~]