chapter 2

The Devil's Son

Yuni's pov

I walked through the wide streets of gangnam county. I looks extremely empty today. Its not its usual busy and crowded self today.

I shook the though out of my head as I stepped in front of Eunji's house. Her house was quite a beauty. It was big and it was decorated with cream and white colors. It was elegant. I rang the doorbell in and in a matter of 5 seconds I was being pulled inside Eunji's house by the girl itself

''well..Hello for you too'' I said as she grabbed my arms and dragged me towards her room.

Eunji stopped abruptly making me jump in surprise ''how rude of me..hi''

A smile of victory left my lips ''now that's better''

A soft chuckle left Eunji's lips as we start walking towards her room. She opened the bedroom door and in no time I was already getting myself comfortable on her bed. Me and Eunji had been friends since Elementary school. I know everything about her and she knows everything about me.

I crossed my legs as I looked at Eunji's actions. She was walking back and forth and bitting her fingernails. She's definetly nervous. She bites he fingernails when she is

''Okay Eunji. Are you ready to talk?'' I asked making Eunji turn towards me.

Eunji clears as she slowly walks towards her bed and takes a sit next to me.. ''this..this is something serious Yuni''

Worry took over my body. What the hell did she do? ''Eunji..what did you do?''

A loud sigh left her lips as she once again stood up ''do you remember Katrina?''

oh lord how can I forget her. She made our freshman, sophomore and junior year a living hell. Katrina was a Korean- American girl who bullied us every day. She couldn't walk by me and Eunji without hitting us or saying awful things to us. The bulling was so bad that Eunji tried to commit suicide.

She called me one night and told me that it was the last time I was going to see her. After she hanged up I ran as fast as I could towards her house. She was putting a rope around her neck as I entered the her room. We don't like to talk about that anymore. Those years are over. Katrina disappeared on our Senior year. People say she left to America but nobody has a confirmation that that actually happened.

''yeah.. what about her?'' I ask standing up from the bed and walking towards her.

Eunji turns around and starts to bite her fingernails again.. ''she didn't go back to America''

''How do you know?'' I asked as I walked closer to her and took her fingernails out of

Eunji stayed quiet for a minute before she started talking again ''I...I...I made a pact with the devil''

My eyes widened in surprise. I walked away from her slowly and sat on her bed once again ''No..this is impossible. This is not funny Eunji''

Eunji ran towards me and kneel down in front of me ''I know it sounds impossible but it's not..I was tired of her bull and asked the devil to get rid of her''

A loud gasp left my lips as I pushed her away from me ''you told the devil to kill her?!?''

''no no no no Yuni please don't run away from me. I didn't ask him to kill her! He just...took her away with him'' Said Eunji dropping her head

Oh my god. Why is this happening to me? My best friend made a pact with the devil ''where did he take her?''

''he took her to hell...she's living there'' said Eunji sitting on the bed.

Holy..! HOLY ING ! How is this even possible? I grew up thinking that making pacts with the devil was just fictional. Oh gosh.

''wao...'' was the only thing that I could say right now. ''wao''

''I know..shocking right?'' asked Eunji looking at me

''extremely shocking...'' I answered back.

I cleared my throat loudly and turned my body towards her ''so...what did you give him in return?''

Eunji looks at me for a while before turning around and bitting her fingernails again.

''Eunji...what did you give him?'' I asked turning her around towards me..

Eunji stops bitting her fingernails and looks at me ''I...I'm a slave now''

''HOLY EUNJI!'' I screamed standing up from the bed.

I can't believe she's a slave! She can't be doing this she's only 19 years old!

Eunji stands up and walks towards me ''I know but those boys are really nice! they don't hurt me..''

I quickly turn around and grab her shoulders ''boys?''

A loud sigh leaves Eunjis lips as she answers my question ''I'm a slave for 6 boys''

My eyed widened at her sudden answer.. 6 boys! ''DUDE! DO YOU WANT TO DESTROY YOUR !''

A loud laugh leaves Eunji's lips as she takes my hands away from her shoulder ''Its not destroyed. Like I told you not all people in hell are bad. They don't want to be in hell.. They are families of important kings of countries in hell and they are forced to stay there''

''well..this is something new'' I said walking toward Eunji

''I know..My boys are sweet. They are all children of the king and Queen of Arun. A country down in hell. Their names are Maru, Rome, Kangjun, Ray, Siwoo and T.K..They call themselves C-clown'' said Eunji smiling.

''I hope they don't hurt you..or I'll kick their asses'' I said rolling my eyes

Eunji laughs fanatically before she says ''dude..they have more strength and power than you''

''whatever'' I said rolling my eyes for the 2nd time

Eunji clears and walks towards me ''so...did you think about my offer?''

''about asking the devil to save my brother?'' I ask raising my right eyebrow

Eunji nods as she sits down on her bed ''yeah''

''No..I don't want to be a slave'' I said shaking my head

''come one Yuni..its not bad..its really good actually'' said Eunji as her lips turn into a creepy smile.

''oh my god you're such a '' I said as I take her jacket from her chair and throw it at her

Eunji laughs as she leans into her bed's headstand ''You're not a anymore Yuni. Go and save your little brother and have fun''

A loud sigh leaves my lips as I remember my little brother Minwoo. My poor little brother. Saving his life is right in my hands but fear takes over me and doesn't let me do it.

''I don't know..'' I said rubbing the back of my neck. This is so stressful!

''Its for your little brother. And I'm sure the devil will want you to be a slave for like 3 boys. I've been in the business for quiet a while now and that why I have 6 boys to take care off'' said Eunji winking at me. Oh my god she is such a .

''I don't know Eunji...'' I said as the chicken in my starts to flash out of my body

''I know the devil himself Eunji..I'm sure that he will take into consideration that you're my best friend and will make your life easier'' Said Eunji smiling

Eunji's word comforted me in some way. I can't be a chicken right now. I have to save my little brother so he can live fully and full of health...

''Fine...I'll do it'' I said looking down

''Okay then! I'll take you to hell. When do you want to meet him?'' asks Eunji

''tomorrow...I don't have any time to lose

................