Chapter 19

The Devil's Son

Yuni's POV

I walked through the Hell mansion with Kris, Hoya and Rain. The walk was quiet but It was a good type of quiet. Talking in this type of situation wouldn't be good because I am 100% sure that it would end in conflict. After Kris and Hoya knew about each other's relationship, things just got intense. One from hell and the other one from heaven, how weird is this?

When reached Rain's studio, he slammed the door shut and walked towards his desk. Rubbing his temples,he sat down on the chair and asked us to sit in the seats in front of him. I honestly don't understand why I have to be here. This is all a family matter and I am just a chick who signed a contract with the devil, that's all.

"As all of you know, Kris and Hoya are sibling. I did not mean Kris to know about it, but things happened." Said Rain before taking a deep breathe. His eyes went back to normal and the once strong and immortal man was now looking like a defeated man

"I want to take full responsibility of what I did. We have to contact Helena and let her know what's happening." He said looking at Hoya.

The boys weren't looking at each other. Kris was looking at his lap and Hoya towards the window. I'm sure being here must make him feel so uncomfortable. To his people, this is a land that's not supposed to be touched.

"I do not want my mother to know about this." Said Hoya with determination.

Rain chuckled "Boy, don't disobey my orders. I will speak to your mother regardless of what you say."

Hoya rolled his eyes and got up from his chair "We should get going. Let's go Yuni" He said as he grabbed my arm and pushed started dragging me outside.

"She's not going anywhere with you" said Kris, getting up from his chair and grabbing my other arm. He looked at me and said "Right?"

I looked at the two boys, unsure of what to do. I came here with Hoya so I should leave with Hoya, but Kris has been so nice lately to me that I don't want to upset him so he doesn't become the ice prince again.

"Enough." Spoke rain, saving me from my despair.  "Yuni, you're staying and that's an order. Hoya, you go and I will contact your mother soon about what happened"

I looked at Hoya and gave him an apologetic smile. He smiled at me and let go of my arm, before he walked away he gave a cold glare to Kris and Rain before walking out the door.

"When were you planning on telling me all of this?" Asked Kris, walking towards his fathers desk and hitting his fist with the wood desk.

"Not anytime soon" said Rain putting his reading glasses on. He opened up the left top drawer of his desk and got out a golden card. "You need to go Kris. I have to speak privately with Yuni" he said as his eyes darker.

. .. I'm ed. That's it. Goodbye everyone. It was nice meeting you.

Kris looked at me, unsure wether to leave me alone or stay. I begged him with my eyes to stay with me and thankfully he got the message.

"I believe I should stay here. She's my slave after all" He said with a smirk.

I tried my best not to roll my eyes at him since he was doing me a huge favor. Who knew what would happen if I stayed with Rain alone? I would be in deep trouble.

"As you wish" said Rain with a smirk on his face. "I already know what you're planning on doing Yuni, and it's not going to work"

I felt my heart spead up and my palms starting to sweat. How did he know? Come on, Yuni? He is the Devil. He knows everything.

"Know what?" Asks Kris, crossing his arms and looking at me.

I looked at Kris and smiled awkwardly. I then looked at Rain "Know what?" I asked, trying to sound clueless.

"I know you're trying to break your contract. Just so you know, If the contract is broken, your brother dies." He said staring at my eyes "That's a promise"

I gulped and looked at Kris who looked in disbelief "You were planning on leaving?". In his voice, I noticed a little bit of pain and betrayal. Why hell is he acting like that? He hates me!

"You wouldn't care! You hate me Anyways!" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

Kris walked towards me and leaned his chest towards me "That was before I saw you crying on the floor the other day. That was the night I realized you were just a girl trying to help her brother" He whispered in my ears.

I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and placed his hand on my shoulder "Everything will be okay" He said.

I looked at Rain and saw a grin on his face. I look at him confused but just shrug it off, he looks happy which means I'm not dying any time soon.

"You can leave. I think my message was clear enough for you to understand, am I right?" he asked, grabbing the golden card and his phone "now if you excuse me, I have a phone call to make"

Me and Kris exit the room and walk her towards the gates. "Want me to take you home?" asks Kris taking me by surprise

I look up at him and smile "You don't have to. I'll just walk." I answer

Kris stares me for a while before he grabs my arm and gives me a tight hug. For a while, I don't move at all but when he hugged me tighter something in me just . My heart started to beat faster and my palms started to get sweaty. Slowly I hugged him back.

I don't know what happening to me but I not sure if I care right at this moment.

~.~

Kris' POV

As I walked Yuni outside the palace, I kept on thinking of that night after the party. My father came to talk to me and told me something I could have never imagined.

Flashback

As I took a sip of my whiskey, I looked at Yuni walking towards Ray. I roll my eyes and chuckle, only if she knew.

As I was about to turn around, I felt a hand lay on my shoulder. I quickly turned to see the person and saw Eunji smiling up at me.

"Can I help you with something?" I ask, placing my drink to the table next to me.

"Your father wants to see you now. He says its an important matter" She says pointing to the stairway where my father stand looking our direction.

Without saying anything else, I walk pass Eunji and towards my father who stood still waiting for me. When I reached him, he placed his hand on my shoulder and said "We need to have a serious conversation"

I nodded and followed him to his studio. There he filled his glass with vodka and quickly drank it in on sip. I really don't know how he does that. It would kill me if I ever do that.

"What do you want to talk about father?" I ask.

"I want to talk about Yuni. There is something about her that you do not know yet, but  you need to know before its too late"

I walk towards him "What is it?"

"There is no easy way to say this but, Yuni is your soul mate" says my father before he takes another shot of vodka.

I stare at him without saying anything. Yuni, my soul mate? How the is this possible?

"Father, I think you're wrong. I haven't felt anything for her" I lied. There were times where I felt a little bit of regret when I insulted her but it quickly went away. That's nothing right?

"Because you have been too busy worrying about Angelina. Yes, I know about you and her. Hell, does everyone take me for such a fool!" He exclaimed putting his glass down.

"She's my soul mate? I've been treating like !" I said placing my hands on the sides of my head. How could I have been such a jerk!

"She must hate me now! What should I do? I ask my father.

"Don't rush everything. Gain her trust little by little. You guys are meant to be together" Said my father with a smile on his lips.

I need to make things up for Yuni.

She's my soul mate and I should treat her with respect and love.

How could I have be so blind?