Chapter 17

The Devil's Son

Hoya's POV

"Mom I'm home!" I said, as I tiredly threw the key on the table next to the couch. Walking towards my mom's room, I start taking off my sweater and scarf. It's getting a little chilly since winter is getting closer. I just hope it does not get as cold as it did last year. I had to wear four sweaters, two pants and three pair of socks every single day. 

When I arrived at my mom's room, I knocked on the door before I walked in. My mother is the most beautiful woman in the entire universe. She has big chocolate eyes, perfectly tanned skin and rosy pink lips. I am still surprised she fell in love with someone like my Father. I don't want to be rude but he ain't that cute. 

"How did it go down there?" she asked getting up from her bed and walked towards me. As she looked up at me, I finally noticed her red eyes and red nose. She was crying again.

There are times when she cries out of the blue. She can be cooking, watching TV, doing the dishes and she will start crying. I keep on asking her what's wrong but she will never tell me. She only says "You will know when the time is right"

"Mom, should I even try asking?" I asked as I hugged her. I felt her shake her head and I just sighed "Okay, but I expect you to tell me sooner or later. You can't hide this your entire life" 

~.~

Kris' POV

"I do not care Angelina! Don't you understand that I want to be with you!?" I screamed as i held her by her shoulders "I love you!"

Angelina shook her head and looked down  "You don't love me Kris. You're jus thankful for everything I've done for you. This relationship is only based on two things. and gratitude" she said now looking at me "We have our soul mates and we need to find them. Isn't it time for us to start looking for them? We're not getting any younger"

I let her shoulders go and walked away from her "Is it because of my father?" I asked "has he said something to you?"

Angelina walked towards me and placed he hand on my cheek "You know we can't be together Kris. I'm your step cousin. We can't be doing this. It took me a while to realize this but now I've come to my senses. We can't be together"

I sighed and looked down. As much as I hate to admit it she's right. If people know about us not only will we be in big trouble, but we will also give our family a bad reputation.

"Why now?" I ask "Everything was going so well"

"I know but it's the best for us just to separate. We have to get our together Kris."

As much as I hated to admit it, she's right.

We have to get our together.