chapter 12

The Devil's Son

Yuni's POV

Me and Ray were on our way towards Ray's house to meet his sister. He said that I would be delighted to meet her.

''How is she like?'' I asked looking at him.

He smiled and kept his eyes on the road ''She is nice, pretty and has the same interest as you. Her name is Lia''

I love the name Lia. I always said that If I had a daughter I would name her Lia.

''That's a pretty name'' I said.

Ray laughed ''not as pretty as yours''

~.~

Holy .

This house is amazing!

It's huge, black and white and has about 25 sports car parked outside ''why are you so rich?'' I said walking towards a red Lamborghini and sliding my fingers across the smooth metal.

''I am royalty ' he said smiling ''you like the car?'' he asked.

I nodded furiously and kept on drooling over the car. This is the car that I have always loved. I promised myself that I would work my out to get one of these. ''Like is not strong enough to express my feelings for this. I LOVE it!'' I practically screamed.

Ray chuckled and walked towards me. He gave me back hug and I snuggled close to him. In all honesty, I kind of feel comfortable around Ray. He is sweet, nice, funny and handsome.

''Let's go inside my lady'' he whispered on my ear.

I shivered but followed his orders. He grabbed my hand and we walked inside his mansion. As soon as we walked in, servants surrounded us

''Do you need anything sir?'' said one of them bowing down in front of us. He was quite young, maybe in his 20s. He had long black hair and a tattoo that started at his forehead and ended on his neck.

''It's okay. Go to rest guys'' he said before all of the  servants bowed down and walked away.

''is it always like this?'' I ask.

Ray nods ''unfortunately. I hate all the attention'' he said

I nodded before he pulled my hand and took me upstairs. We stopped in front of a set of white doors. Ray knocked on it a couple of times but nobody answered ''she must be out'' he said pouting. ''Want to wait for her?'' asks

I nodded and Ray smiled ''I want to show you something''

Ray grabbed my hand and led me towards another set of white doors. He opened them and inside was a room. The room was decorated with white and gray colors, there was a plasma TV, Huge bed, another door, etc.

Ray dragged me towards the balcony and the sight in front of me made me gasp in amazement. There night sky was beautiful. How come I didn't see it like this earlier? The moon as immense and there wasn't a single star in sight.

''This is amazing'' I said looking up in amazement.

''I love to come out here every night and just relax. I though you would have wanted to see it'' he said smiling.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his torso ''thank you for showing this to me''

Ray smiled ''my pleasure.

Ray started to lean towards me slowly, I closed my eyes and got on my tip toes. Ray smiled before he placed his lips over mine.

Our lips moved slowly, exploring each other with as much passion as we could. Ray started leading me back to his room were he threw me lightly towards the bed. I smiled and he crawled on top of me. I knew where this was heading...

and I didn't want to stop this at all

~.~

I woke up as the sun shone brightly on my face. I groaned and looked at Ray who was sleeping peacefully. I covered his body with the blankets and walked towards the balcony. The moon as gone and the sun took its place. I stayed there enjoying the morning breeze until I felt a couple of arms wrap around my waist.

I turned around and saw Ray's sleepy face ''good morning'' he said with a thick voice.

''good morning'' I said before I kissed his lips.

''That's nice'' he said closing his eyes and dropping his head on my shoulder. After a couple of minutes we decided to shower together. We finished and walked out of his room to get some breakfast. I'm wearing the same clothes of yesterday and it's making me feel uncomfortable. The dress is tight.

The servants took about 10 minutes too prepare our break fast. They made me fried eggs, bread and bacon and Ray just ate fruit.

''so..what are we now?'' asks Ray looking at his fruit. I can see the his cheeks getting pink and that made me smile widely. How can someone be so adorable?

''I don't know.'' I answered honestly. I just met Ray recently and I don't think I like him enough to get into a real relationship with him. What happened last night wasn't something so serious.

''Me etiher..let's just wait and see'' he said smiling lightly.

I nod before 3 figures walked into the eating room. We looked towards the door and there was a girl, Angelina and Kris..

why is he everywhere I go?!?