Chapter 13

The Devil's Son

Kris grins gracefully but yet daring as he walks towards our table. His right hand was inside his pocket and the other one hanging, exposing his golden watch. Kris looks at me and the grin on his lips grows wider. He starts to move his lips, muttering something that I couldn't quite hear. I raised my eyebrows and started reading his lips ''little '' 

My eyes widened and I tried my best not to stand up, grab his head and throw it against the wall. Oh the temptation.

''What are you guys doing here?'' asks Ray, standing up and greeting each one of them,except Kris, with a kiss in the cheek, ''What's up man?'' he said patting Kris' shoulder.

Kris chuckled ''Nothing Much, but I'm sure you have something up''

I placed my hand over my face and tried my best not to curse at Kris over his stupid joke. Does he actually think he is funny? I get up from my chair and walk towards Ray ''Hey Ray, I'm sorry but I have to go'' I lied. Honestly, I don't have anything interesting or important to do today. I was planning on spending the day here and get to know Ray better, but my desire to be as far away as I can from Kris, overpowered it.

''Sure, I'll take you right now. by the way, Yuni I would like you to meet my sister Lia'' He said holding the petite, black haired girl by the waist. She looked at me and smiled warmly ''Its nice to meet you''

''It's nice to meet you too'' I smiled.

''So Yuni, what are you doing here?'' asked Kris out of the blue.

I turned to face him and she looked extremely curious and evil. I'm sure that he knows what happened with us last night, but he just wants to see what lame excuse I'm going to make. ''I just got here because Ray invited me to eat breakfast'' I lied.

I looked at Ray and he winked at me, I looked back at Kris and he just nodded. He didn't expect me to give such a fast answer right? I hope he takes this as a lesson, he shouldn't underestimate me.

''Angelina, we should get going now.'' said Kris as he placed his hand on Angelina's lower back.

I bit my lower lip and looked down because the smile that threatened to escape my lips was about to  break through. These two have a secret romance and I'm probably the only one that knows about it. Ha!

''Okay, Kris. Bye guys'' says Angelina before her and Kris leave the room.

''What were you doing with them?''' asked Ray to his little sister.

'' We went out yesterday and me and Angelina decided to stay at Kris' place. They were just dropping me off'' said Lia, before she walked towards the table and took a piece out of Ray's food. Ray nodded and turned towards me ''Are you done eating?'' he asked

I nodded and smiled ''Yeah''

Ray walked towards me ''Why do you want to go home so early?''  he asked

''I have to do something important'' I lied

I just wanted to go home because for some reason, my chest felt as if it was going to burst

~.~

Heajoung's POV

''Mom can we please go to the park? I really want to feed the birds!'' said Minwoo smiling and jumping up and down.

I've never seen Minwoo like this after what he was diagnosed with cancer. He is so joyful and so hyper that it makes me believe that he is not sick anymore and that god answered my prayers. I have to make an appointment at the Doctor's this week. Maybe he is finally cured. 

 

Kris' POV

Me and Angelina kissed passionately as I pushed her against the walls of my room. Her legs wrap around mine and my hand makes its way towards her tights. This feels so good, but yet so wrong. If my father ever found out about me and her we would be dead.

I broke the kiss and looked at her ''you know that what we are doing can get us killed right?''

Angelina smiled seductively ''I know, and that's what makes this more exiting''