Chapter 14

The Devil's Son

Kris' POV

''It was amazing. Just like always.'' says Angelina as she puts her the red stilettos I got her for her birthday on. I knew those shoes would look perfect on her. Her smooth, long and toned legs look even better with them.

I chuckled and walked up to her ''I have to agree with that''

She smiles as she gets up from her bed, wrapping her arms around my neck she whispers ''I love you''

The smile on my face grew wider. ''I love you more.'' She giggled and broke the hug ''we should go before your father gets here'' 

I nodded and followed her out of my room. As we were walking out, we saw my sister walking out of her room. ''Oh..hey Angelina .what are you doing here?'' she asks as she looks at her confused. I didn't know she was back home. I dropped her off at her friend's house earlier. She usually spends the night at that friends house.

''She's about to leave'' I said as I grabbed Angelina's arm and pulled her out of the hallway. As we were turning around the corner I saw my sister shaking her head. She's not stupid. She knows what going on.

''Do you think she knows?'' Asks Angelina

''She does''

 

..........

I dropped Angelina off and walked back into my father's mansion. When  I parked my car I noticed my dad's car was there which means hes home already. I haven seen my old man in a couple of days.

I walked through the mansion until I stopped in front of his office. I know he would be there. He's a workaholic. I mean, I understand he rules the underworld but he should relax at least once a month.

I walked inside and saw him sitting down on his desk, looking over some papers.

''Hello father'' I said closing the door behind me.

''Oh Kris. How are you?'' he asked as he put his papers down ''Come here. I've been wanting to talk to you''

I walked towards him and stat in front of him. ''What's going on?'' I asked

''How is it going with that girl, Yuni?'' he asked. ''And don't lie to me Kris''

Kris sighs and looked away from his father '' I don't like the girl father. She doesn't satisfy me in any way'' I said.

''Are you sure about that Kris?'' He asks.

''I am sure'' I said.

''You know..I don't like it when people lie to me'' He said as his once brown eyes turned blood red ''I know you haven't been with that girl Kris. I can read you so easily. You're such an open book'' he said.

I swallowed hard ''So what?''

'' be with her or you will be kicked out of this palace and the kingdom. Obey my orders'' I said

''What!? why are you taking this into another whole level! she is just a girl! a nobody!'' I screamed

''Obey my orders. Or you'll pay'' He said

I got up without saying anything else and left. I can't stand being near him right now

RAIN's POV

If I can't get Kris to sleep with Yuni the easy way, then it will be the hard way.

Who does he think I am? I am the devil! He thinks I don't know about him and Angelina?

How dare he take me by such a fool!

A knock on the door caught my attention.

''Come in'' I said rubbing my temples.

''Hey. Are you okay? A soft voice said

I looked up and smiled ''Hello darling. I'm just stressed with Kris. He is such a pain in the . He wont sleep or be in a relationship with Yuni.''

''I know, but he will have to either way..it can be sooner or later'' she said walking up to me and wrapping her arms around me

''I wish it was sooner'' I said '' He needs to be with his only and true soul mate for his own good'' 

''He will be..and I will make sure of that'' said Eunji with a smile ''I promise''

 

............

Yuni's POV

I get home and just throw myself on my bed. My body is killing me. I haven't had a night so full of passion in such a long time. I even forgot how good it felt specially if your partner was as sweet and caring as Ray. He was so amazing. I can't believe I met someone as amazing as him. But I can't stop thinking about Kris either. Him and Angelina.. I don't know why it bothers me so much. I mean, I hate him with all my heart...right?

What am I talking about...of course I hate him! He's a son of a who only cares about himself. I don't know how Angelina goes out with him. He is so stupid. He is stupid..but that body and those eyes are amaz- oh my god I am going crazy! I'm tired. Yes that's it.

Tired.

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock on my door. I sat up on my bed and ask who is in there. A little and adorable little voice responds making me smile.

''Come in Minwoo'' I said smiling.

He opened the door and walked in. His hair messy and his eyes half closed '' Can you make me breakfast? I'm hungry''

I chuckled and got up from bed. My body is still killing me but I would do anything for this little guy. '' Sure''

We walked downstairs and sat him on the kitchen's table. I the stove to make him some scrambled eggs with toast. That's all he eats in the morning. He loves it.

''How are you feeling little guy?'' I ask

He smiles and rubs his eyes ''Good. Mom is taking me to the doctor again today''

''Why?'' I ask

''She says im getting better and she wants the doctor to see me'' He said looking up at me with his huge eyes. This kid has the cutest and biggest eyes I've seen. He can make the toughest heart melt.

The doorbell rang and I quickly ran towards the door. I opened the door quickly and saw someone I never imagine I would see here again.

''Hoya..what are you doing here?''