Chapter 20

The Devil's Son

 

Yuni's POV

I never thought I would find myself in this huge dilemma. Should I keep the contract or just disobey Rain's order and break the contract? What ever the decision might be, I just want my brother to be safe.

"Knock Knock" I hear a familiar voice say form outside my window. I look towards it and see Kris knocking lightly on my window. Taken back, I sit still for a moment, not knowing whether to open the window or leave him outside.

After a while, Kris rolled his eyes "I'm not going to do anything bad, woman. Just open the window"

After hearing his words, I walk towards the window and open it. I step back and let him walk in

"What a surprise" I said, still in shock. The last time he came here, we were still in bad terms so him being here brings me bad feelings.

"Well thank you" He said as he took off his shoes and getting into my bed. I stared at him for a while before I spoke "What are you doing?" I asked.

"My father ordered me to stay the night, so I'm obeying his orders" He said, smiling like an innocent child.

I raise my left eyebrow and walk towards him "I don't believe you" I said, pushing him off my bed.

"Ouch!" He said as he landed on the floor with a loud thump. Thank god my parents and brother aren't here because if they were, they would have definitely heard that.

 "Ya! You rascal! why did you do that?!" He asked, rubbing the side of his head.

"Because you just walked into my room and told me your father ordered you to stay here! You never obey his orders so why obey him now?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest, determined to make him spill the beans.

I know there's something going on. He has been acting weird lately around me and its getting me worried. Eunji told me that him and Angelina broke up which makes this weirder than what it already is. He loved her, what made them break up so fast and unexpected ?

"Oh honey, If I told you, you wouldn't believe me so let me just spend the night, and I promise I will tell you" He said, walking back towards my bed and laying down.

"Listen, I don't know what games youre playing but I'm not really content with all of this" I said walking towards him, trying to push him off my bed but he just grabs me and holds me down on the bed "You seriously need to tell me what's going on right now" I asked trying to get off his grip but failing miserably.

Kris chuckles and puts the blanket over us. "Goodnight!" He said, turning off my lamp and snuggling himself on me. I try to kick him and trying to get him away from me but I can't. What the hell has gotten into this kid? He's never acted like that before. If he doesn't want to talk, I'll find my information somewhere else and I know exactly where to find them.

"I can see you're eyes are open. Go to sleep" He said before kissing my cheek.

 "Listen, my parents might come ho-" I said before he interrupted me.

"Oh don't worry. I broke their car so they'll have to spend their night at your uncle's house" He said a chuckle.

After hearing that, I start to hit him with my legs but he just wraps his legs around mine, making me unable to hit him "You're despicable" I said

"I know" He said before he closed his eyes and fell asleep.