Chapter 10

The Devil's Son

Yuni's POV

I KNEW IT! I KNEW THEY HAD FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER!

Why does he try so had to keep those feelings a secret? it's not like they are like Romeo and Juliet and their love is impossible. I need to find out why as soon as possible.

I got my purse and looked at myself in the mirror before leaving the bathroom. When I open the bathroom's door I see Kris in the wall as if waiting for someone.

''oh...hello there'' I said nervously.

Kris looks at me weirdly and walks towards me ''I though you left''

''No, I left my purse and came to get it'' I answered showing him my purse.

Kris nods and looks at me from head to toe ''you don't look bad today. I believe in miracles now''

''you..are so ing rude Kris. You should learn to behave yourself  and maybe more people will start to like you for who you are and not because you are the devil's son'' I said coldly before I turned around and started to walk away.

''You need to keep that mouth of yours shut Yuni...you will not have a beautiful life if you don't '' said Kris coldly.

I stop and turn around. He walks towards me and lowers him self so our faces are an inch apart ''got it?''

I rolled my eyes and turned around. This jerk needs to calm his balls..or ill cut them.

''You are ready?'' asks Ray as soon as I get to the car

''Yeah'' I smiled.

We got into the car and  I told them my address and in no time we were on our way

''They boys will meet us at the house.'' Said Rome as he drove. Ray nodded before he turned to face me ''so Would you like to go out tomorrow? maybe get some dinner?''

I smiled ''that sounds nice. I would love to'' I said.

''then we have a plan. Ill pick you up at 8'' he said winking at me. He is so charming.

''We are here'' said Rome.

''well that was fast'' I said ''goodbye guys. Thanks for everything''

''No problem. I'll see you tomorrow'' said Ray before he kissed my cheek. I smiled and grabbed Eunji and took her home.

''How was the party?'' says my mom as soon as we enter the house

''It was good mom. Eunji drank a little too much but I will take care of her'' I said as I walked pass my mother and into my room

''this girl needs to stop drinking! I think I will talk with her mother tomorrow'' said my mom before I closed my door and threw eunji to the bed.

I sat on the couch and stated thinking about what happened tonight. I knew that they had feeling for each other. They are so obvious.

The image of Kris and Angelina kissing filled my thoughts. Why am I thinking about this so much?

I shake my head and lay down next to Eunji. I don't want to do anything. I just want to go to sleep.

I just want to forget everything...

and I want to stop feeling this jealousy that its spreading through me...

.........................

ohhh Jealousy? is Yuni starting to get feelings for Kris even though he treats her like ? I guess what they say its true..girls always fall for bad boys.