Chapter 9

The Devil's Son

Yuni's POV

 

''Why do I have to wear this again?'' I ask Eunji as I look at myself in the mirror.

Today is the party that Kris invited us to. According to Eunji he makes those parties every year and every important person in hell is invited to it. It is known as the most awaited party of the year.

''Because it makes you look amazingly hot!'' Said Eunji as she walked towards me.

At first I was going to go to the party with a simple long dress, heels and my long curls loose, but Eunji said that I wasn't good enough for a party like that so she gave me this short and tight black dress, red heels and a lot of make up. Wonderful. Please notice the sarcasm.

''I don't want to look 'hot' I want to look simple and beautiful.'' I said moving some hair out of my face.

''Well you can't change your outfit because we are supposed to be leaving now'' said Eunji pointing at the clock hanging on the wall.

''Whatever lets just go'' I said.

Eunji smiled and grabbed my hand ''lets go party!''

....................................................

''Holy '' I whispered as I saw how huge this party is. This is the biggest house that Ive seen in my life!This is Kri's house?''

''Yes it is. He usually stays at his father's house but this is his own house. That's why we saw him when we met Rain'' said Eunji grabbing my hand and taking me inside the house.

 As soon as we got in, all eyes were on us. I cleared my throat, showing how uncomfortable I was, and dragged Eunji to the side.

''Why were they looking at us like that?'' I ask.

''Because we look hot'' she said grabbing a drink from a table that was next to us.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. Why did I agree to this? My feet hurt now. I looked down and saw my poor feet being tortured by these high heels. The ones that I was going to wear were so comfortable.

''Hello'' I hear someone say. I look up and see the guy that Kris showed me on the picture. God he's handsome.

''what's up Ray'' says Eunji.

''Hi Eunji. Are you enjoying the party?'' he asks her Smiling.

''Of course. Where are the other boys?'' asks Eunji looking around

''they are by the DJ. Kris told them you were coming and they were looking for you'' says Ray. Why is everybody so good looking down here?

''I will go get them. Ill see you later Yuni! Take care of her Ray'' said Eunji smiling before she left.

I smile ''Hi''

'' Nice to meet you'' he said extending his hand.

I smile and shake his hand '' It's nice to meet you too''

''would you like to dance with me?'' he asks politely.

I smile and nod ''of course''

Me and Ray walk into the middle of the dance floor and start dancing to The Other Side by Jason Derulo. That's one of my favorite songs.

Surprisingly he is a great dancer. His moves are smooth and y. Can he be more awesome?

At one moment he placed his hand on my lower back and he pushed his body closer to mine. He smirked and I smirked back. I don't mind being a little naughty with him.

''Having fun?'' I hear a familiar voice ask.

I turn around and there is Kris with Angelina. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I look at Kris and he gave me a dont-talk-to-her look.

''yes we are.'' said Ray smiling ''she's awesome''

I blushed and look down. ''aww she's blushing!'' says Angelina. I hear her walking towards me and hug me. I chuckle and hug her back. Kris clears his throat and grabs Angelina ''Let's go''

Angelina smiled and her and Kris walked away ''Kris is so possessive over her'' said Ray chuckling.

''I know. He likes her right?'' I ask Ray.

''He has to. I mean he gets nervous when shes around and he talks about her a lot'' says Ray smiling.

He likes her. I know it! Why doesn't he just admit it?

''want to sit down?'' asks Ray.

I nod and we both go and sit down  ''so tell me about yourself Ray''

Ray smiles ''well I'm 19 years old, I like to chill, and I like to think that I'm funny. Your turn''

''well I'm 19 too, I'm not afraid to say what I want and I like to think that I'm funny too''

''I guess we have some things in common Ms. yuni'' He said  chuckling.

I'm starting to like this guy. He's cool

....................

''we need to go skydiving someday! I can imagine you screaming your lungs out'' said Ray laughing

''Hell no! I'm not going skydiving! I told you its one of my biggest fears so no'' I said hitting his arm.

''Ill convince you with my good looks'' he said winking.

''you are so full of yourself '' I said chuckling.

''Whatever'' he said rolling his eyes.

''OMG YUNI!'' I hear Eunji scream. I look to where the scream came and I saw Eunji being carried by a guy.

I stood up and walked towards her ''what happened?''

''She is really drunk. She should go home'' said the boy.

''we will take you. We have to go home, where do you guys live?'' asks Ray.

''we live..up there on earth'' I said pointing up

Ray chuckles '' I knew you weren't from around here. We'll take you. Rome go take them to the car and i'll get the guys'' said ray before he walked away.

''Lets go'' said Rome.

I nodded and started walking behind him. I warned her not to drink too much. Now ill have to take her of her hangover tomorrow.

I look at my hands and realize that I left my purse inside ''I forgot my purse. Ill be right back''

I turned around and started walking inside the house. I think I left it in the bathroom. As I walk towards the bathroom I hear a strange noise.

I walk towards where the noise came quietly.

''holy !'' I whispered before I covered my mouth.

Shocked by what I saw, I run back to the bathroom and lock myself in.

That was Kris and Angelina..

KISSING!