Chapter 8

The Devil's Son

Yuni's POV

 

I lay down on my bed as Hoya keeps on looking around my room. He has been looking around my room for 10 minutes now. According to him, my room fascinates him but he still doesn't want to tell me why.

''are you done invading my privacy?'' I asked sitting up and putting my unicorn pillow pet on my lap. My dad gave this to me for my 17th birthday. He says that I remind him of an unicorn so that's why he got it for me. Weird huh?

Hoya chuckled and walked towards my bed. He sat in front of me and looked at the pillow pet sitting on my lap ''aren't you a little to old to have a pillow pet?''

''shut up'' I said slapping him on his arm.

Hoya frowned ''you are so violent''

'' I'm only violent with people that mess me'' I said poking my tongue out

''whatever little girl, now do you have any questions? you know about me, the iest angel alive.'' he said running his slim fingers through his brown hair

I laughed and slapped him again ''you are so full of yourself''

'' I'm y and I know it'' he said, praising himself again ''so..any questions?''

''yes I do Mr. Angel. How old are you?'' I asked placing my chin on the palm of my hand

''In the Human world I'm 20 but in Heaven I'm 98 years old'' he answered

''Oh really? I will call you old man now'' I said winking at him

''I'm old but attractive'' he said winking back ''and don't you dare to call me an old man''

''sure..old man'' I said making Hoya roll his eyes.

I know that a normal person would have asked about his hobbies or favorite music but something told me to ask him about his parents. Maybe something interesting happened with his parents. I don't know but I want to know about them.

''so your parents angels too?'' I asked asked Hoya.

 

I was waiting for him to answer quickly but he just stayed quiet. Why did I ask about his parents? Maybe they didn't make it to heaven. You are so stupid Yuni!

''Hoya, I'm sorry. you don't have to asnwer-''

''No, it's okay. My mother abandoned me when I was a new born, She left me with my uncle telling him that she will go on a trip to take care of some things but she never came back. And my father.. my father is someone that I do not want to talk about. I'm sorry'' He said standing up.

He stood there for a while before he spread his wings as wide as they could be ''I have to go. I'll come back tomorrow at noon'' and then he ran to the window and just flew away.

I groaned and let myself fall back into the bed ''I'm sure I made him uncomfortable. way to go Yuni''

..................................................................................................................................

''wake up'' said a manly voice that I couldn't recognize.

I groaned and rolled on my shoulder, I opened one eye and almost fell back to what I saw. What the hell is he doing here?!

''surprised to see me yuni'' said Kris with the cockiest smile I've seen. Oh I would give everything I have just to slap that smile of his face

''what the hell are you doing here kris?'' I asked sitting up on my bed. I looked at the clock next to my bed and it read 11:32am. How long did I sleep?

''I'm here because I need you for something. I will have a party at my house this Friday and I need you to be there'' he said walking around my room. He stopped at the picture of me and Minwoo. The same one that Hoya looked at yesterday. ''so this is your brother?''

''Yes, his name is Minwoo and I don't want to go to your stupid party'' I said getting up from bed and walking towards my closet. I pick out a cute outfit for the day and just threw it on my bed ''and why would you want me to go any ways?''

Kris walked towards me ''because one of my friends saw you when we were at the movies and he thinks you are pretty. He must be blind''

My mouth fell wide open. Can someone teach this child some manners? ''I'm not going.''

''if I showed you how he looked. Would you consider it?'' He asked taking his phone out of his pocket. He searched on his phone for a couple of seconds before he showed me the picture.

He was cute. He was definitely cute. He had white milky skin, black hair and beautiful lips. ''what's his name?''

Kris smiled, his cocky smile, '' Ray, now do you accept? I owe him something so that's why I'm bringing you. He will be happy and forget my debt''

''I will think about it'' I said putting my hands on my hips and walking around the room.

Should I go?

I have a good opportunity here. Ray is beautiful and going out will be fun.. ''I will go. But invite Eunji too''

Kris rolled his eyes ''you guys are inseparable Fine she can come.'' Kris walked closer towards me '' Angelina is going to be there. I don't want to see you near her. Understood?''

I've never felt fear towards him, but now I do. His eyes turned blood red and the vein on his neck started to show over his skin.  Why does he want me to be away from Angelina? It's not like I'm going to hurt her.

''Yeah..'' I said looking away from his face. ''can I ask you a question?''

Kris turned around and walked around my room one more time ''No.''

''Why?'' I asked

''Because I know that you are going to ask a question that I wont want to answer'' he said looking down at me.

I sighed and walked around him towards the door ''you are impossible Kris. Now leave my room''

''I was leaving anyway. Remember.. stay away from her'' Said Kris before he completely disappeared.

I sighed again and walked out of my room towards the bathroom located in the hallway. As I was walking I saw Minwoo walking towards me ''Noona! I'm feeling so much better''

My heart skipped a beat. The devil actually did what he promised. I smiled and walked towards Minwoo ''I'm glad you are feeling better. I promise you that you will be fine''

Minwoo smiled and held his pinky out ''pinky promise?''

 ''pinky promise''